• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.I.T.C.H barefoot screencaps

beigin

TMF Novice
hi ppl, ok im not the kind of person that contributes that much with the forum, but when i can i do it. ok so help me out with this, last night i watch this cartoon called W.I.T.C.H and waas amazing, the girls remain barefoot almost the entire episode for no apparent reason if i remember. but since i dont know if this is cartoon or anime i prefer to put it in a different thread. (this cartoon have a manga so im really confuse where to put it).

Attachments

• WITCH1.JPG
    WITCH1.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 674
  • WITCH2.JPG
    WITCH2.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 746
  • WITCH3.JPG
    WITCH3.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 566
  • WITCH4.JPG
    WITCH4.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 379
  • WITCH5.JPG
    WITCH5.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 590
some more......

Attachments

• WITCH6.JPG
    WITCH6.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 352
  • WITCH7.JPG
    WITCH7.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 359
  • WITCH8.JPG
    WITCH8.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 315
  • WITCH9.JPG
    WITCH9.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 339
but this "cartoon" have a manga, right now im sure of it, but the manga confuse me for a while if it is anime or cartoon

anime is both a french and japanese word referring to animation but the comic story of witch was originally developed by french and not japanese

anime tends to be referring to the japanese-developed garbage while nobody ever bothered to think of the french because they forfeited their right to get into nomenclature after forfeiting during a world war ha ha ha offensive jokes

Great pics. Thanx.

Now to get something out of the way...

"Which witch is which? That witch is the witch which is the witch I know, though I'm not sure which witch is the other witch which I seek."

Yeah... I'm totally demented...

Yes, all animation is taking on the same look as the Japanese style due to the unbridled success of anime. Which isn't a bad thing at all to be honest. I was never able to fantasize about a fictional character until anime came along. About the only character before then I ever had any sort of feelings for was Amanda (the blond chick, I'm not too sure of her name for sure) from The Hurricanes.

Last edited:
It's from "N is for Narcissist" which is in the second season.

is it a coincidence that one of them looks like Willow from the show Buffy The Vampire Slayer, who also is a witch?

Yes, all animation is taking on the same look as the Japanese style due to the unbridled success of anime. Which isn't a bad thing at all to be honest. I was never able to fantasize about a fictional character until anime came along. About the only character before then I ever had any sort of feelings for was Amanda (the blond chick, I'm not too sure of her name for sure) from The Hurricanes.

Whatever it is, it's amazing. It's been a long time since I've seen animation that looks like somebody spent some time
studying the human form (the last time being the 1980's-remember that decade?) Hands looked like hands, fingers looked like fingers, feet looked like feet, and toes looked like toes-possibly a result of many shows being animated in Japan. Today, feet look like paws depending on the animation style (I'm looking at you, Kim Possible and Danny Phantom!) and simplicity seems to be the word of the day. Thank god for shows like this one, X-Men-Evolution (which had great character design, especially foot related) and The Batman, as well as the DCAU shows (Batman: TAS, Superman: TAS, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, Batman beyond, The Zeta Project). Not to also forget X-Men.

Last edited:
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back