• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WAAGGHH!! Second Piece of Art. Warhammer */F

KBSundown

Hello everyone!!

I am appear once again from the darkness with a new piece of art. It was inspired from Warhammer Online and the peskiness of those Warrior Priest. I decided it was time for one to get attack by some of Tzeentch's many mutated tentacles. Lemme know what you guys think of the piece. Take it easy!!

Oh yeah I am trying to get better at drawing so I can take requests if you guys like my art style. Bring on the ideas!!

All right here is the drawing!! Enjoy!!

Brolak

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    860.2 KB · Views: 977
Cool, man!! You have an excellent style, from what I can see!! I'm no artist, but I enjoy the detail you put into that pic, from the crumpled clothing to the clawing hand. It's quite neato. 🙂 Definitely wouldn't mind seeing more!!

Hey thanks alot!! Hopefully I will get some free time to make some more drawings for here. 😀

Brolak

I like the pic. Do you have any game artwork from which your character was based?

Nice picture, KBSunDown!

I don't play Warhammer Online, so I don't know the class, so I think it would have been even better if I had, but your description of it tells me something. I like the idea of some MMO game character/class being tickled for a good reason. *grins* In the same way I can imagine necromancers being tickled for being overpowered, or rogues for jumping out of the shadows and jumping everyone. Or just to tickle a sturdy warrior under their plate shell. *grins*

As for tips to improve... O.O I can't give you any! Your artwork looks superior to mine in several areas. *smiles* So keep up the great work I'd say!

Hey thanks again. I will try to make a few more for the other classes that get on my nerves when I pvping 😀. I have a screen shot of the character I used to base the picture of it so here ya go.

The game is actually really sweet, so I recommend reading some reviews or watching some gameplay trailers for it.

Take it easy!!

Attachments

• WAR Screen v2.JPG
    WAR Screen v2.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 76
Order scum! Your kind have no place here. Submit to the Raven God! 😀

Awesome pic! Think this is the first Age of Reckoning based tickle pic ever made, so grats on that. I wouldn't mind seeing more Warhammer art.

In terms of improving, ehhhh I'm not really good at teaching. I would say having the mouth tilted to the side like that seems a little out of place, but really just keep practicing and you'll get better. All artists will tell you that is the basic and most important thing to becoming better, practice practice practice.

Interesting name for your character. Least it isn't "IPwnzJoo" or something just as annoying. Drifting Castle server? Ah, too bad - wouldn't have minded fighting you but I'm on Skull Throne. Granted, I'd have to make an alt as my 22, even though she is a Magus, would stomp you bad.

Oh don't worry I just made an order alt in case my friend who was playing decided order, but my main characters are bowing to the Raven god. Destruction all the way and I am sure your Magus would crush my level 14 Zealot any day. I was thinking about making one of a Witch Hunter getting tickled by a Witch Elf. What do you think about that one?

Aww you didn't give her the sisters of battle haircut. Very cool though, must be one happy spawn. If anyone is planning on playing, all servers could use more Order. Specifically tanks and healers.

Unforutunately your magus and zealot could take out my ironbreaker, That's the best way to take us down.

Ooo, Zealot? No - doubt that. Healers can outheal our DoTs easily. Might be a real challenge if we ever fought lol (Zealot is actually going to be my next class soon, until some fixes are done).

That's not a bad idea. Having two characters interacting can be a good test and trial for your art skills, and opens up possibilities for other scenarios as well as revenge pics. I approve of the idea! 😀

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back