• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Waiter, Check Please!

Loves2Tickle

4th Level Red Feather
This woman is sitting across from you at a dinner party. She learns about your tickling fetish, smiles and say's I'm very ticklish!

What would you do?

Attachments

• 20040206_dinnerparty.jpg
    20040206_dinnerparty.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 4,509
Like I did one time at a restaurant when a girl who sat across from me was playin footsie. I purposley dropped my fork, went under the table to pick it up, and grabbed her ankle and quickly tickled her foot. By the end of the night I would have my chair closer to the end of the table and have her ankle on my lap and tickle her foot like crazy! 😀

I did that alot in college.A group of us would be sitting in the cafeteria.And any one of my female friends would be sitting across from me and suddenly stert messing with me about my foot fetish.She'd slip of her shoe under the table and stroke my calf with her toes..sometimes while sitting next to there bfs!I wouldn't hesitate to snatch her foot up and tickle her right then and there..sometimes the girl would go bug eyed and giggle to herself fighting the urge to explode...sometimes (1 girl in particular) she'd completely lose it and let out hysterical laughter while banging on the table yelling "it tickles it tickles!"..funny how they always came back for more........good times!

if this woman is the one in the pic i will run and hide as far away as possible from her, but if shes a woman that i dont find unatractive per se i will tottally have my way with her feet under the table, like i use to do with my ex giggle giggle, the good ol times the good ol times indeed

I think I would pass up the chance to tickle this womens feet as well, no matter how ticklish she told me she was. I had a girlfriend who used to put her feet in my lap and have me massage them when they were tired which she enjoyed but her feet were deathly ticklish too so it was always fun to sneak in a little tickling and see how many strokes of her soles it took before she lost her composure and pulled her feet out of my lap.

I don't know..I seem to have a thing for BBW..Their feet are perfect and they're usually deathly ticklish.

babinsky said:
I don't know..I seem to have a thing for BBW..Their feet are perfect and they're usually deathly ticklish.

I'm glad there are guys who do, but as open and 90s as I try to be, I find excess body fat repulsive. Some women find me repulsive, so I guess all's fair.

babinsky said:

I do agree.

I'd murmur: "I only believe what I can see!", while grabbing one ankle. Then I'd begin to tickle her foot very slowly. "Wanna play? Ok. This is a test of will. You mustn't shout nor giggle. Let's see how long you can resist. What's happening afterwards depends on your reaction..." I might take the others to witness of her ticklishness and suggest them to gangtickle her. But there's a much more appropriate solution: inviting her to leave and have a drink at home, in order to check her ticklishness in more intimate conditions...

Solesbrusher said:
I'd murmur: "I only believe what I can see!", while grabbing one ankle. Then I'd begin to tickle her foot very slowly. "Wanna play? Ok. This is a test of will. You mustn't shout nor giggle. Let's see how long you can resist. What's happening afterwards depends on your reaction..."
I agree with my cousin, SolesB! Never pass up an interesting tickle challenge. Fate may decide you've had enough and not grant you another one for awhile.

I would say she has the wrong guy or that I'm not interested.

Last edited:
What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back