• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wal mart worker dies in black friday stampede

insert peoples comments about trying to be all indifferent and internet tough about what happened here

Old women cannot drive....I do not mean all old women...just the majority who try to drive................and wal mart is the anti christ.

It's sad that some many are so shopping obsessed that stuff like this happens...

Further proof that the meaning behind the holiday season has been lost...and people are DYING in the pursuit of commerce...

To say that this is a shame is an understatement. I worked on Black Friday...because it was NOT a holiday...and work was where I was supposed to be--not joining the throngs at shopping centers and malls.

Have we really come to camping out at wal-mart or the mall overnight to be there for some deal on a GPS at 4am? Seriously?

Oy vey...

this really boggles the hollywood brother mind. first of all the hollywood brother works retail and is used to people rushing in stores. the hollywood brother notcies that not all people are like this. it is usually people that only go to these stores when they have sales so low that the stores are not making much profit. many of these people camp out to get the electronic products and then turn around and resell them later for money. personally the hollywood brother thinks when people start acting crazy to break into stores to get a 9 dollar dvd movie or some other crap that they are just plain crazy. there are sales all the time. now with that being said the wal mart thing is a terrible murder. it shows people at there worst and it makes americans and people in america look like friggin savages. the people that trampled the people at walmart are crimminals in the minds eye of the hollywood brother. this is no accident . if the idiots choose to stay home and not get to walmart so dam early then they would not of been there to rush into the store and that time. furthermore then they tried murdering the people who ran to help! This is a outrage. the hollywood brother has worked many black fridays and the one thing the hollywood brother has noticed is how people think that on this friday they can be rude, vicious, and break the laws of human decency as well as governemnt laws and think it is okay. people try ot pass fake coupons, change prices on shelves and anytihng else they can to pull one over o nthe man. this is terribel. What the hollywood brother thinks is that the good men and women of new york state law enforcement should watch the security tapes and find out who threw the innocent workers to the ground and who stepped on them. once these varmits are identified they need to be arrested and tried for murder. this was no accident and the hollywood brother thinks that the jambronis responsible for this need the full power of the law laid down upon them with powerful vengance!

the hollywood brother would like to add that not every shopper is like this. some shoppers act like nice moral normal tickling human beings and the hollywood brother is not including these good people which are the majority in his hollywood brother rant.

capitalism rox ti causes death over shopping and doesnt afraid of anything

i've never gone shopping on black friday nor will i ever..not only did that person die...a pregnant female supposedly lost her baby also..animals..shame shame on them..

here they were camped out all night long..and the disney shop at the mall opened at midnight to beat every other retail shop..so Christmas is about money..

Fancy being killed at work just earning a crust as it were and the baby too, the true meaning of christmas is lost it's just a commercial farce, i'am not into religion to any degree, until things go wrong then i'am soon off to church,human nature i supose, i feel for this ladys partner. think of the Mumbai situation as well, it seems bad, and evil don't stop for the pre christmas periodor even christmas itself.

This has all grown so damn insane! I'm glad I'm not working retail anymore. Its the retailers themselves who get people so worked up over NEEDING to be there because they MUST get this or that.
They are destroying the intention of the Christmas spirit. How many more people have to die each year?

I have a laundry list of problems wth wall mart, but this is the last straw, While it was half the fault of the dumbass people and there stupid obsession with the place, walmart has been warned about this kinda thing for years, and they havent listened, now, there in deep shit.

These people have lost all their sanity and the True Meaning of the day. It is to celebrate the birth of Christ, not a celebration of commerce. I bet 99% of those there only know of Jesus Christ as a cuss word and think that God's last name is D*^%.

Makes me sick. Someone needs to remind these people that Jesus is the Reason for the Season.

im honestly at a lack of understanding as to how if i was being a black friday shopper at that walmart and literally WALKED overtop some man on the floor that i wouldn't be slightly moved to come out of my "DEALS BUY DEALS BUY DEALS BUY" mentality for the sake of common sense to push through and tell me "hey dumass! bro over there is on the floor and you just FUCKING stepped on him! do something about it!"

am i surprised? after the shock value of the article subsides not very much actually... (is that bad?)

i guess this is what would be expected of America at this point though. since there are so many subtle (and some not to subtle) tones for devaluation of human life in today's times, im almost not suprised. almost...

Attachments

• common sense.jpg
    common sense.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 6
Most folks here might be too young to remember when several concert-goers got trampled to death at a concert by The Who, which I flashed on as soon as I heard about the Wal-Mart incident. While needless death for any reason is inexcusable, jumping (literally) at the chance to see a once-in-a-great-while performance by a legendary band is certainly a far cry from beating down the doors to get a deal on a blu-ray disc player.

Shows you how far we've come, doesn't it?

In other news, I made the mistake last "black" Friday, of thinking I could hit a favorite record store's bargain bins on my way home from Thanksgiving dinner with some out-of-town relatives. Traffic in town was bumper-to-bumper. No place to park whatsoever. I decided to head for the highway, and the safety of home.

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back