• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wales is a go!!!!!!!!!

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
Senshi comes to America---check. Karen goes to Wales...HAPPENING!

There were loads of problems with passports...granmas (yes she has to go with me for medical reasons😛) didn't get here until earlier today--the day before we have to leave 😱

We're not going to the airport until Thursday--we have to drop off our dog at my mother's house and stay the night. We arrive in London--LONDON!!!!!!!!! on the 18th at seven am!!!!!!

:super_hap

~K

London baby!!

Just had to say that. Send us a postcard ...I know I don't have to say have fun.

*smirk* With Da Sensh by my side? Nope😎 I'll try updating you guys...might hafta wait 'til afta I get home tho

~K

Awesome! Glad the passport troubles are over with. 😀 You guys are gonna have a blast rocking that tiny island.

Bon Voyage!!! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!!! (thus leaving your options WIDE open!!!)

You crazy kids...*explodes with happiness for Karen and Senshi*

THANK YOU GIRLS!!!!!!!! *squeezehuggles both* Love ya'll SOOO much...next time you see me..I will have been to WALES AND ENGLAND AND IRELAND AND TO SEE MY SENSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :super_hap

~K

Oh, right, the trip. Can't believe I forgot. I'm glad you got the passport problem all sorted out.

Adios, then. Have fun in Wales...and more importantly, with Senshi. 😉

Hey Sensh--GET HER GOOD!!!! *ahem* :redface: 😱 :content: :evil: 😛 :evilha:

Karen, Senshi... have a blast in Wales!!! Tell us all about it when she's finished. 🙂

LMAO! Love you guys too! We leave off today!! :super_hap *drops cream pie the size of the bomb door on the plane down at Rick as a parting gift*

Camel...you don't need to egg him on...trust me...

Noob--d/w pal you been gone😉

Dogg--every word!!! :super_hap

Modderdodder---I will!😉

Bob--you're safe. It's Senshi who's in seeeeeeeeeerious trouble😉

~K

😀 You left a message on MSN... and now you're in the air... so... I'm sending my best wishes here. If you don't get on, we'll take that as a good sign, eh?

Bob--you're safe. It's Senshi who's in seeeeeeeeeerious trouble

Lies. ALL lies. All horrible, deceitful LIIIIES!

The sheer shockwave of your arrival into the UK would effect me. Even your presence here would. =P

But Senshi is DEFINITELY in for it. 😛

MUAHAHA thank you Bob!!! ^___^

Am on Senshi's gayass comp, haven't slept in 2 days, he's been pokin me, and I'm exhausted. :super_hap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Gets poked repeatedly while trying to write---will get him later! :evilha:
Lub u guys!!!!

¬K

Have fun over there Karen!

(I totally didn't see this thread before.)

Bwahaha!

America is free! Run my brothers and sisters!, before she returns!

Okay, right, you're going to London, go to Camden Market while you're there. Its the home of the UK 'alternative' scene, you'll never find a place quite like it, oh god, it is made of epic and win.

Wales rocks! I go there nearly every year camping and boozing its great fun, never got to do any tickling tho............ darn!

... I haven't been able to pee for days!

Kareeeeeeeeeen! >_>

*shakes fit in an aggressive manner, but not in that sorta way*

... I haven't been able to pee for days!

Kareeeeeeeeeen! >_>

*shakes fit in an aggressive manner, but not in that sorta way*

:wooha: don't think that's my fault, pal. I didn't do it, honest! :super_hap

Just to let all know, updated the TKLVR18 thread my dear Senshi put up with updates and news!

~K

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back