• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Walking Barefoot?

Baller11

Sorry if this is the wrong board, but is anyone embarresed to go barefoot in public? There is nothing wrong with my feet, I just can't go barefoot, even in front of family. Really Weird. Maybe its because of my fetish? No clue. Anyone know?

I've had this discussion many times with guys with foot fetishes. Many feel the same way you do because of your fetish. It's just like how some people are embaressed to say the word "tickle" around people. I think maybe because when your feet are bare your like "advertising". in your mind anyway. I love my feet bare and I am very comfortable showing them off, but I don't think I have a foot fetish, although I love them tickled, rubbed and kissed etc.
Try this, when your barefoot and someone is around say to yourself that your feet are just like hands or elbows to other people. 😀
Just enjoy it 🙂

Yeah, I used to be that way BIG time! Couldnt show my feet, couldnt say tickle w/o feeling nervous. I still do but only slightly. Now I walk around all the time barefoot. My friends call me country😛. If I'm lucky, I'll get a few tickles here and there😉 But now I'm more confident cuz I didnt have the perfect feet. There were some rough spots around the heel of my feet and now they're gone. Now I have perfect little feet, 1 toe riing and an anklet on each ankle to celebrate! 😀

I have an extreme foot focus; hence, I always keep my feet AND my interest well-hidden except when I'm alone with my subby hubby or some other squishy friend 🙂

Wow...I used to be the same way...kept the feet covered...never even said the word "tickle" because of the fact that I was afraid it would be seen on my face what that word stirs up in me...but now...I just don't care!!! I'm always in flip flops or barefoot, and I say BRING ON THE TICKLING!!!

Iluv2btickled said:
Yeah, I used to be that way BIG time! Couldnt show my feet, couldnt say tickle w/o feeling nervous. I still do but only slightly. Now I walk around all the time barefoot. My friends call me country😛. If I'm lucky, I'll get a few tickles here and there😉 But now I'm more confident cuz I didnt have the perfect feet. There were some rough spots around the heel of my feet and now they're gone. Now I have perfect little feet, 1 toe riing and an anklet on each ankle to celebrate! 😀

its a celebration!
:nerd:

Iluv2btickled said:
lol. yes it is 😀

You walk around barefoot luv? I wish I attended the college you do. We would hav lots of fun 😱

but on topic. I find it difficult to have anyone see my feet. I just got used to wearing shoes with no socks. Im a little while off from wearing sandals

Last edited:
Yes all the time. 😉 well now I'm home for the summer so I walk around barefoot here. Except in the kitchen. Since I've come home, I've killed at least 9 spiders in the kitchen * shudders* Its like a spider graveyard on my kitchen floor, but you cant see them cux I stepped on them so much that they're nearly invisible *shudders some more*

But yeah... I mostly walk around barefoot. 😀

Last edited:
Iluv2btickled said:
Yes all the time. 😉 well now I'm home for the summer so I walk around barefoot here. Except in the kitchen. Since I"ve come home, I've killed at least 9 spiders in the kitchen * shudders* Its like a spider graveyard on my kitchen floor, but you cant see them cux I stepped on the so much that they're nearly invisible *shudders some more*

i can do barefoot..in private. I cant beleive your home already. I still have about 2 weeks

Iluv2btickled said:
Yes all the time. 😉 well now I'm home for the summer so I walk around barefoot here. Except in the kitchen. Since I"ve come home, I've killed at least 9 spiders in the kitchen * shudders* Its like a spider graveyard on my kitchen floor, but you cant see them cux I stepped on the so much that they're nearly invisible *shudders some more*

TRIES TO CON"SOLE" IL2BT BY SINGING OFF KEY AS ALWAYS " I DON'T LIKE SPIDERS AND SNAKES"(JIM STAFFORD). I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR ARACHNID EXTERMINATOR( *TRYING HARD NOT TO LOOK LIKE JOHN GOODMAN!* LOL!) NOW ABOUT MY FEE...(*STARTS SONICARE*) JUST REMEMBER WHEN YOU WALK AROUND BAREFOOT, OH TT ROYALTY, JUST THE THOUGHT MAKES GT FELL LIKE HE'S WALKING ON AIR!!

lol. U r silly. Today I killed 5 more spiders *shudders* Its that time of year. We always get spiders in our kitchen. Its soo gross. I have this "spider sixth sense* If I walk into the kitchen, I can sense the spider. I turn on the light and look around the ceiling and EVERYTIME there is one there!! My mother said maybe I should stop sensing them and then maye they wont come.😛 But I'm so serious. I can tell when a spider is nearby. I put on somekind of foot protection when I walk into my kitchen. It's not safe anymore.😀

I guess I sort of share the same phobia that you do. I find it really difficult to walk around barefoot because I am constantly thinking of tickling... hehe. I think that its just the fantasies that cause me to be a bit nervous around others. You know, you want something but you're too afraid to go for it.

Same goes with tickling. I've had some of my friends get in a quick tickle on me, and I just freeze up... Oh well. Time shall come.

Iluv2btickled said:
lol. U r silly. Today I killed 5 more spiders *shudders* Its that time of year. We always get spiders in our kitchen. Its soo gross. I have this "spider sixth sense* If I walk into the kitchen, I can sense the spider. I turn on the light and look around the ceiling and EVERYTIME there is one there!! My mother said maybe I should stop sensing them and then maye they wont come.😛 But I'm so serious. I can tell when a spider is nearby. I put on somekind of foot protection when I walk into my kitchen. It's not safe anymore.😀
YO, "PETRA PARKER", ISN'T YOUR NEW MOVIE ALMOST OUT? IF YOU NEED RELIABLE FOOT PROTECTION,( ie 24/7/365 FOOT TICKLING FANTASIES FULLFILLED) WHO YA GONNA CALL? "GEORGIATICKLER" I'M SEMI-HOUSE BROKEN, HAD ALL/SOME/NONE(PICK ONE) OF THE REQUIRED VACCINATIONS, EASY TO TRAIN,INSTINCTIVELY SLEEP AT THE FOOT OF THE BED(DUH!). I REALLY DON'T HAVE A SPIDER PROBLEM AT MY HUT. :snob: THE HORDES OF ROACHES MUST HAVE TAKEN "EM OUT. 🙂

lol Thanks GT, but I already have someone that sleeps at my feet 😀 :happy: :

Last edited:
Iluv2btickled said:
lol Thanks GT, but I already have someone that sleeps at my feet 😀 :happy: :
TALK ABOUT BLISSFULL SLUMBER!! OMG! I SOUND LIKE A CEMETARY/FUNERAL HOME AD. LOL! AS LONG AS YOUR FEET ARE WARM, SPIDER-FREE AND SAFE,(WITH THE PERPETUAL TICKLE THROWN IN FOR FUN), FAIR LADY OF VIOLA. 🙂

I used to be ashamed to show off my feet when I was a child. That was probably because I didn't feel good with my body (fat kid).
It's not a problem anymore since I was 15 and I got slimmer.
Any way I'm still VERY embarassed when someone talk about feet and tickling in my presence, and have problems to say those to words (in Italian).

I'm barefoot right now...and in my apartment alone...and bored...anyone wanna come over with their soniccare?? No spiders here, as I've seen so far...😛

Personally, it's too painful for me to go around bare foot... plus I would be too embarrassed...
so... I totally understand not wanting to...

Does this is make me a F/M magnet?

Last edited:
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back