• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wanna see black girls getting tickled?!? f/f

mrjoshua007

Wanna see black girls getting tickled?!?

If you like seeing black girls getting tickled, check this out!!!

Attachments

• Danaya_x07928.jpg
    Danaya_x07928.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 3,252
Very pretty women and it sure looks like fun to me. Thanks Mr. Joshua. Just feel free to post more like this.Thanks for sharing these.

Great pic. Some of the softest looking feet I think I've ever seen. Thanks MrJoshua.

not to be a killjoy. i am a white guy and i was wondering if anybody else finds it a tad bit racist to lable this "black feet:. this is the 21st century, u act like u have never seen a black chick or met one. do we really need to label these posts with the ethnicity,as long as there is tickling and it is female. what else matters???

while we're at it, lets not be sexist. For now on, we shall label all feet as "human feet", not male or female feet.

Personally I wouldn''t mind if people would label white women's feet as "white feet". I think it's normal to label minority groups by their marks. There's nothing racist about it because many black viewers (and also Asian viewers for this one) eager to see more tickling of their etnicity. It makes it easier for them.

As for me, being white myself, do I prefer white females above all. I bet the reactions would be outraged when you'd label white feet, then it'd be racist because of the so-called feeling of superiority. Just get real and learn to distinguish segregation from mere describtions.
I personally am sick of the fact racism against white is the only racism that is ignored in our society (while it exists just as much as other racism, though don't I find any word written about it when reading books concerning racism // they didn't forget Jews and Gypsies though, so anti-white racism should also be mentioned, it's not the first time I've been insulted for "stupid Whitey"). But you won't hear me complaining whenever a African/Asian person would label us white. Because I know he mostly hasn't got wrong intentions doing so.

Last edited:
I think we should all stop argueing over such a thing 😛

Nice Pic, thanks =)

black, white, asian, latina ... I want every girl tickled 😉

ya, who cares, football? i mean should we label a pic "a person gets foot tickled"? i mean "black" is a label which is neccesary, black or ebony would do fine. if you get robbed, are you gonna tell the cops to look for a person? no.

anyway, thanks for the pic, it was great.

My own practice is to label visual media with the genders (as the rules here require, btw), and to include the ethnicity if it's noteworthy.

As an Asian female, I have no objection with identifying the models in specific threads, but I have raised concerns over the proposed creation of a fixed, permanent, separate subforum devoted entirely to Asian content, which I believe would send a very negative message about race relations and equality.

there is a huge difference between feet and labeling somebody by their race.
anyone with a tenth of a brain should be able to differentiate the difference unless u r a racist than u could care less there laughing boy with the emphasis on the "boy" part because that was a immature response.

we do label other things, likef/m, m/m m/f because most guys get mad when they open a pic and it is a guy tickling a guy. but somethinglike this does not need to be labeled. that was my point boy. and byt the way why is someone wiht the name boy in here. if he is a boy and not 18 he should not be allowed here, and if he is over 18, why doeshe use "boy" in his name????

that's your opinion, football. many, many people here like to know who's getting tickled. i will be more willing to click on an ebony or asian woman getting tickled, because i kinda like it more than your average white chick. call me, rascist or whatever, but i like to be informed of the ethnicity of the person.

Thank You for your sensitivity

footballbettor said:
not to be a killjoy. i am a white guy and i was wondering if anybody else finds it a tad bit racist to lable this "black feet:. this is the 21st century, u act like u have never seen a black chick or met one. do we really need to label these posts with the ethnicity,as long as there is tickling and it is female. what else matters???

I have spoken on this subject before & I think if the Ladies have given their names "real or made up". Why not just refer to them by their name. Anyone who watches the clip can clearly see they are beautiful Black women. I'ts more polite & it's the same common courtesy I see given to Caucasion women.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back