• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wanting a girl to tickle my girlfriend

Ftsd99

I’m embarrassed of my fetish so I keep our identities private. We’re both young good looking people in our late 20s. She said she would allow a girl to do it to her and she would do it back. I just don’t know how to go that extra step of telling her I found someone or to actually look for them. Any ideas?

Hello there!
I think that can be really hot! Also a Fantasie of mine tbh
Uhmm I think you would probably need to help her looking for that girl, easiest is always her BF if they are close enough
Otherwise I say go make a tinder account with her pictures and try there, or even Facebook
I hope I could help you out here!
Make sure to keep me posted about this!
Greetings

I’m embarrassed of my fetish so I keep our identities private. We’re both young good looking people in our late 20s. She said she would allow a girl to do it to her and she would do it back. I just don’t know how to go that extra step of telling her I found someone or to actually look for them. Any ideas?
I know someone who may be interested, she charges like 170 an hour for kink last I seen her though but she has a genuine tickle fetish, for doing the tickling that is, u cant tickle her, she has longish nails and is really good at it, haven't heard from her in a while but she lives in Australia if by any chance your from there, she goes by the name harmony wade. See if you can find her, if your interested and in Aussie that is. An dont feel bad bro I'm embarrassed as hell about my tickle fetish, I think most of us understand you

What state are you in?

Hello there!
I think that can be really hot! Also a Fantasie of mine tbh
Uhmm I think you would probably need to help her looking for that girl, easiest is always her BF if they are close enough
Otherwise I say go make a tinder account with her pictures and try there, or even Facebook
I hope I could help you out here!
Make sure to keep me posted about this!
Greetings
For the love of God do not make a tinder for your gf using her photos

My boyfriend got me into tickling a couple of months ago. Just be open with each other. I allow my man to have tickling sessions with girls when I'm busy. It's all about trust. Whenever your coming to south NJ let me know

Does it have to be a full-on tied and tickle torture session? I’ve had many girlfriends who would either tickle or be tickled by other women in a fun way. I’d help hold them down usually.

Y

You want her to get tickled by someone else with her identity hidden?
Enlighten me here
It's possible, it's all about discretion on everyone's end, I've had many of tickling sessions, unfortunately it's been only about 20% women iv met an it's been agreed but 80% I've had to pay for sessions, not that I want to pay but I also need my fantasies fulfilled, not too easy getting women to tickle you as it is to pay for a session of tickling, then atleast it stays secret. So it is possible

My boyfriend got me into tickling a couple of months ago. Just be open with each other. I allow my man to have tickling sessions with girls when I'm busy. It's all about trust. Whenever your coming to south NJ let me know
Wow that’s awesome but she’d never allow that. She’d allow a girl to tickle her and vise verse but that’s it.

And you’d be down to tickle her or let her tickle you?

If she is your girlfriend, why aren't you tickling her and trying to find another girl to tickle her?

I have no clue bro I never done anything in the community
Yeah same, interested to know how.. this fetish is definitely a hard one to fulfill sometimes and meet like minded people, especially the opposite sex, could be how embarrassed we all are of our kinks I guess. Good luck man hope you find what your looking for

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/30/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evenign at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back