• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wanting to open up

graduate21

Hello there.............I'm not new to this community, but I don't want to closed up anymore, so here goes. Basically, I just want to be more open to the community and make some new buddies who share the same interest!

Hope to chat with you soon😉

that's great! I feel kind of alone, but i am glad to have someone to chat with

welcome

i feel the same way im in mass near boston and its tuff having the fetish and not being able to open up nice to talk with someone else about it im starting to open up more about it though id be glad to chat anytime

Glad to meet you! Hope the more *ahem* eager folks don't scare you off. :lol Hope you make lots of friends here!

It can be pretty hard to open up about our shared fetish when we're first starting out. I hope that you're able to make some good new friends. Of the reputable type, of course. My PM box is always open, should you ever feel the need to talk about anything. 🙂

Im looking forward to building new friendships. Im taking baby steps, but I am becoming more comfortable with sharing this side of me.

If you feel more comfortable talking to someone on the same 'team' as you, I'll hopefully be open for you to bug, and for me to bug back in liberal amounts. 😉

If you feel more comfortable talking to someone on the same 'team' as you, I'll hopefully be open for you to bug, and for me to bug back in liberal amounts. 😉

I wanna be team captain. I make good picks. 😉

I'll be your friend. I'm quite eager....to be your friend....
Heh he he heh eh heh....

I understand where your coming from. I too am newly open about tickling and to only a select few. Its nice to have this community!

Hello there.............I'm not new to this community, but I don't want to closed up anymore, so here goes. Basically, I just want to be more open to the community and make some new buddies who share the same interest!

Hope to chat with you soon😉

Good luck with that.

Been there as well Graduate

Graduate -

I think most of us felt pretty alone with this passion at one time or another in our lives. Personally, it was wonderful to find that truly is not the case with groups such as this one. It allows us to share with others that understand these feelings and desires which in many cases we ourselves can't even explain. I hope you find this a place that allows you to open up and explore as much as you desire to.

JB

Hi

i to am shy aboute my foot tickling fetish
doesnt make it easy living in the south where the women go barefoot most of the year

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back