• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WARNING ABOUT A CLIPS 4 SALE VENDOR <<READ!>>

OldSchoolTicklr

TMF Master
Well im not one to usualy post and make a big fuss, talk bad or cry rip off about any video company unless it's 100% honest and true...and when it is true mark my words.. I will run their name into the ground and try to make them not rip off any more cash from anyone else..and unfortunatly im about to speak a case that deserves just this.

Story in simple easy form...I purchace a clip, the clip is a bogus non working clip, i email the company, give a reasonable amount of days for a responce, get no responce in the reasonable amount of time = my money gone, and i warn others.

The name of this company is "Voyeur Factory"...beware my fellow tickling comuinty..beware and dont give these jack ass clowns any of your hard worked cash..as you'll get nothing in return but non working clips.

Thanks for the warning. I was looking at their stuff a couple of nights ago but decided not to purchase just yet.

I take it you have let Clips4sale customer service know

Report them to Clips4sale! They should know about this so they can close down the store!

Are you 100% sure it's not some tech issue with codecs?
I mean, bogus files turn up as a bunch of [] chars, or something like that on hex editors.
Try double checking, you might be missing something.

some companies have movies messed up on the catagory. Bondage Designs has some that say tickling and even say that they are going to tickling in the description, but when I bought a video from them, No tickling was done. And the some that do have tickling, the catagory is not bondage, submissive slut, or submission.

damn this is a semi old post...but to those who may have been doubting me...of corse i did everything correctly before even coming here and saying anything...tried contacting them, tried clips4sale direct...they dont give a shit, they just want their cash...so just avoid is all ya can do..live and learn and warn others 🙂

dskodj said:
but to those who may have been doubting me...of corse i did everything correctly before even coming here and saying anything...
Wait a sec, man. I'm not doubting you.
I'm actually here to help.

Have you tried opening the files with hex editors?
Or codec sniffing progs such as G Spot?

I'm not saying that you are jumping to conclusions; after all, if that vid requires obscure codecs, they should advertise the fact and offer you a pointer or two.
I mean, they are paid to do it. I am not.

But maybe we could be smarter than them. Maybe they think they pulled a fast one on you.
Or maybe they think: what the heck, he'll figure out.

My advice is: grab a tech-savvy pal. Pass the clip along, or have said friend handy, and let the tech guru give a glance at the hex values of the clip.
If it turns up garbage or garbled data, you know you are right.
If it's actually some weird codec, you've got yourself a clip you had already paid for, and lost hope to get a peek at.

Just my two-center.
Hex is not just another kind of magic. 😉

naa didnt need to go through all that, windows media player and all other players the file will play in gave me a direct message tellin me the file was courrupt (i have just bout every player, im a PC pack rat lol some a waste of HD space but you never know when they come in handy), i deleted the clip after that. but the company itself just ignored my several emails..and clips4sale themselves pretty much did the same. i even phoned them at that point and they wouldnt refund me or nothin tellin me it's between me and the store. ahh well, its a little over a half year in the past..this store is crap and just passing the word along to warn other tickle fetish folks so they dont make the same mistake i did 🙂

But where else would you buy clips? Not that they are the only game in town, but they are the largest, it seems.

bedlamball said:
But where else would you buy clips? Not that they are the only game in town, but they are the largest, it seems.

Think you misunderstood...didnt mean clips4sale in general...just the particular vendor that ripped me off..thats whos responsible

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back