• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WARNING about Tickling Heaven

Agent0071

I hope I'm not out of line by posting this here, but it is related to clips.

I just wished to warn others of an incident which happened to me last week which may indicate problems with the Tickling Heaven website.

I purchased a download of a clip last Sat night with my credit card & tried to download it immediately afterwards. Their server would not let me have access to it. I tried several times with no success.

I then followed the link to customer support email & sent them a message outlining the problem.

The next morning I had no response so I sent another message. That evening - still nothing. I sent a third, more stern message & still received no reply by the following evening. By this time the download period (2 days) had expired. I was also able to confirm with CCBill that the amount had been charged, as well as with my bank records.

I also found a second email link within the Terms & Conditions page which led to an invalid email address.

In my final message to them, I expressed my dissatisfaction to them & also told them that I would be publicising the matter on various forums such as here.

So, be WARNED, Tickling Heaven may not be operating or they may be in the process of shutting down, who knows. But I won't be going back there! 😡

Don't delay!

You should contact your credit card company immediately to dispute the charge. You may be able to recoup your expense.

Good luck.

Ends well

I just thought I should let people know that after pretty much writing this one off as a loss, I finally was contacted by the webmaster & was given my clip. They also offered me a free clip when their new site gets going, so I'm finally happy! 🙂

hey agent!

would u be willing to trade the clip?

i got tons, the newwest being the leelee sobisweki tickle from here on earth thanks

ddp, unfortunately the sheer size of the clip makes it near logistically impossible to send (11Mb). It's an .RM clip, which means that I can't use Windows Movie Maker to shrink it, either!!

And before you ask, zipping it only gains about 150Kb, as by nature most movie & picture files are already compressed.

Last, but not least is the copyright issue involved in doing such a thing, as the purchase agreement for the clip was pretty specific on this!

Sorry dude.

wait a sec

I dont know if you got my pm, but like I said, an email to AOL can hold about 12 MB. Another thing if your talking about the site itself is that you cant get on it anymore, so I cant even buy myself a clip. Besides, does everyone pay for a Tickling Paradise clip that they are suppose to?(including the ones on the tickleguy sites)

I would really appreciate you making a copy(especially if its a Tarry clip, shes my fav after Tp's Lily) I promise a crap load of clips if you actually help me out, I give out many clips on my yahoo sites, it doesnt make me a bad guy, does it?

Please at least leave or PM me an email address, so I can send a few good clips, in exchange.

in case mines [email protected]

Thanks anyways.

ddp, just a heads-up to check your PMs, as I replied to yours yesterday.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back