• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WARNING: SM Graphic F/F FEET

Paper#Boy

TMF Regular
Clip from wiredpussy with Princess Donna tickling the feet a girl immobilised with tape, love her feet trying to wriggle free at the begining to ! :evil::content: ....

Klaw4u, Hope you don't mind me nicking your title format m8 ? just seemed like a sensible idea ! 😉

Attachments

Is anyone here a member of device bondage???? Does Donna do a lot of foot tickling like PD does at hardtied? Someone let me know! There are a lot more hotter women on the kink.com sites then PDs sites. What about Devicebondage.com ?? Joe do you know?

Don't mind at all. Saves us from having to coddle someone for a week because they accidently opened a clip that offended them.

Yeah! Great stuff!

Wired pussy is totally awesome, just my kind of sexplay. Even more torture with some electricity...

man i got to wonder how some of the women get into this

Well they ain't amateurs so my guess would be $$$ ! 😀

But no doubt a lot of these girl's like doing this stuff, a lot of them are specifically fetish models.

Besides do you honestly think a girl like that has any problems getting work doing other kinds of modeling straight/kinky/soft/hard ? 😉

"There are a lot more hotter women on the kink.com sites then PDs sites. What about Devicebondage.com ?? Joe do you know?"

Sorry m8 I missed that, I just noticed as I was looking to find this clip because I deleted the thing on my comp :redface: LOL !

As far as I know I've seen nothing on there yet ? which is a shame because there's a set with Dragonlily where she's in a perfect position for some foot tickling but he just whip's her feet with a small flail in the most fucking boring way you ever saw ! 🙄

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back