• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

watch out for a guy tryig to be a woman on aol

ticklishtiffany

TMF Regular
every girls needs to watch out for Sec2none01 he is on aol
he sent me 2 diff pictures the other night said she was 26 tonight a diff pic of a older woman saying she is 40 and he trys to turn it arond and say im a man lmao i told him let me call you now and show you and he said your loss ill post a few pics of this person so this dont happen to woman

Attachments

• Image041.jpg
    Image041.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 432
  • Image050.jpg
    Image050.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 331
  • Image073.jpg
    Image073.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 320
  • 06-18-2004 02;01;11AM.jpg
    06-18-2004 02;01;11AM.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 472
  • 09-02-2003 12;13;07PM.jpg
    09-02-2003 12;13;07PM.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 370
tiffanyfoottklr said:
every girls needs to watch out for Sec2none01 he is on aol
he sent me 2 diff pictures the other night said she was 26 tonight a diff pic of a older woman saying she is 40 and he trys to turn it arond and say im a man lmao i told him let me call you now and show you and he said your loss ill post a few pics of this person so this dont happen to woman
there are the pics he sent me saying he is them woman i have 1 more of the face with the legs if anyone chats with him ignore him he isa guy ladies

Attachments

• Image091.jpg
    Image091.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 265
I've seen many people telling things than they aren't on internet. I prefer to chat using a webcam, is a bit more safe, but complaintly not all have webcams.

cosquillero said:
I've seen many people telling things than they aren't on internet. I prefer to chat using a webcam, is a bit more safe, but complaintly not all have webcams.
you are true i told him/her id call and he went off saying im a lier and my lost im like that just tells me that he is a man btw thankyou so much cos for helping me post now i got it down i got some good f/f foot tickle pics to post and i may hvae some soon of my ex g/f tickling me

cosquillero said:
My pleasure, you're welcome 🙂. Are you bi-sex?.
no im a lesbian.....but i do chat with honest men that dont lie and try to pass them self's off as woman =) and the other screename that guy had was z2812sec on aol as well

I think so too, i like honest people, not persons pretending be someone else. But on internet is a very low percent 🙁. I've several trustworthy friends on here 🙂.

cosquillero said:
I think so too, i like honest people, not persons pretending be someone else. But on internet is a very low percent 🙁. I've several trustworthy friends on here 🙂.
same here if someone dont beleave me i always ask to call them and u know when i do call the girls there like im sry u know the internet

cosquillero said:
Do you want to chat with me?, i also have webcam.
ya that would be awsome....im heading to bed now its 120 am here an i gotta work hmmm i get off work at 7pm so any time after 7 pm pst usa

Ok, 7 pm usa time would be 10 pm Venezuelan time. Well will be maybe tomorrow. Do you have msn messenger ?.

I can to chat using aol or yahoo, without to install any program?.

What's New

10/20/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chatroom this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back