• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Watching shoe salesman tickle my girlfriend's pretty feet (true)

patches

This amazing adventure occurred this past weekend. All true by the way. My girlfriend, (let's call her Tori) agreed to try on shoes with me looming in the background and try to get the salesman to tickle her feet. Tori has a beautiful big smile and wonderful laugh. She's latin, 5'3", size 5.5 feet, very high arches and beautiful toes. Very ticklish. They were painted burgandy on this day b/c she knows I like dark polish on her. So...I'm watching from the men's department as she paces around looking for shoes and looking for a good prospect. (Incidentally, she does this b/c she loves to drive me absolutely crazy and this did). A young guy approaches her (let's call him Chad) with a French accent and off she goes. She plops down in a chair and I sit down in another section of chairs about 10 feet away so that I can hear and see what happens. Tori says she's not sure about the size so they'll need to measure. And, she tells him she's just had her fingernails done and doesn't want to mess them up. Chad says, "don't worry. I'll help you." He helps her off with boots and socks and begins to measure her foot. By the way, my heart is racing, and my mouth is as dry as a cotton ball. He says, you are right between a 5.5 and 6. She's being very friendly and a little flirty with the guy. What she did was absolutely magical and I'm not sure I can explain the following events. The first pair is this black glittery pair and he has to work the top strap over her high instep. Remember, he has to help her b/c of the wet nails which, aren't wet at all; it's just part the scheme. She leans down slightly and says, "please be careful while you're doing that b/c I'm extremely ticklish." Chad then proceeds to tickle her arch a little. She giggles, smiles (man is she sexy) and says stoppppp. Not that the story is about me but I was quite concerned about heart failure at this stage. She then tries and walks around in and asks his opinion about several pairs of shoes. He tells her, "you have beautiful feet." [think he is one of us?] Chad then brings out about 7 boxes of shoes all stacked up. Several pairs of shoes later...he puts a pair of wrap around straps on her ankle and then with both hands tickles her again!! Wow. And, wow! She smiles and laughs and says stopppppp it. That tickles....you're going to be sorry when I kick you." I'm thinking he has be done but not so. Her phone rings while he putting another pair on her gorgeous feet. No straps this time so I'm thinking no tickling. Wrong. This time it's a longer tickle, both hands, one on her beautifully high arch. Much louder laughing and giggling. She tells the caller, "oh, I'm trying on shoes and getting tickled."

Needless to say, I let her have her pick of shoes. Cost me $250, but I'd have paid more. Well worth the money. Feed back requested and welcomed. This do anything for anybody else but me?

£120 for a pair of shoes!

Sounds pretty expensive to me. Although maybe not. I once bought a pair of shoes for £110, but that was about 7 years ago when I was a mere child and price was the most important aspect in buying things. I wouldn't pay more than £60 for a pair of shoes these days and even then I tend to like to spend about £45.

Btw, you've posted this story several times. Is it the same story? Because the two stories do differ somewhat in their account of events.

No. It's a different story. Hope I'm not boring you and others. Just reporting a fantasy of mine that has come to life.

Wow cool story! I bet you wished you videotaped it! Heck you could have sold it onl Ebay, id buy it!

I would love, love, love to do this!! The closest I came was a couple of weeks ago in Santa Monica. I was buying her shoes [$250 is nothing], she is very, very sexy also and has incredible feet. The young boy salesmen don't even put the shoes on for you anymore - so I said to the two that were gawking over her anyway - you guys don't put the shoes on the girls anymore[HELLO! hint hint] - and they kinda all just looked up and down and said no. And she even said, good thing cause I get ticklish, like when I get a pedicure, ya know Hon? - I quick looked for a reaction from the two lads AND...nothing...

I appreciate your feedback. You should try the "my finger nails are wet" approach. Also, I think it really helped that the salesman didn't know I was with her. However, like I implied in the story, I think she just has this "force" about her. I'm not sure why the guy had to tickle. He may be one of us.

I'd say he is. I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the members here....

Anyways, I must congratulate you on another fine, and arousing story. I would have loved to be you, watching her get tickled. On second thought, I'd rather be the shoe salesperson.XD

Oh, and $250 is quite expensive. The shoes I buy are around 60-70 dollars(im a cheap man, I know) though sometimes it can be more. But for a tickling experience like that, I ain't complaining!

I think most shoe sales people are one of us. They have to be or why elese would they do it?

That story is excellent and sounds like you have a complete hottie on your hands dude...I salute you!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back