• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Watching videos with my vanila gf

dreamr

TMF Poster
I have a new girlfriend who is pretty vanilla a certainly new to tickling as a kink. She is very receptive and curious however, more so than anyone else I'd been with.

So far I've introduced her to sensuous tickling without bondage and shared some fantasies with her. She is very ticklish and apprehensive about being restrained, naturally, and I am in no hurry to take her to that level.

One fun way in which she's indulged my fetish is by watching some of my favorite tickle torture video clips together. Her reaction to those have been nothing short if adorable. She is very empathic and seems to identify with the helpless ticklee in the video. She breaks down in uncontrollable giggles, "oh my god"'s etc. She's remarked that the experience is both torturous and arousing to her; indeed, last time we did this she told me that she came close to orgasming. I'm sure part of it is her enthusiasm for pleasing me and vibing with my arousal, yet her response is also genuine. She says that these videos and my fantasies woke something up inside her such that she'll never look at tickling in the same way.

We'll see how things evolve...

I think thats a very good start! She seems like she eventually might warm up to it.

I wish you the best, but be forewarned: she could easily change her mind about watching videos. Your experience sounds almost exactly like a girlfriend I had many years ago, right down to her reactions while watching the videos. Then one day, I saw a preview of a video on this site while she was in the shower. When she was finished, I told her I wanted to show her a video I had just watched, and she became very quiet. After a little questioning, she said she was upset that I had watched the video. Up to that point, she had always enjoyed watching the videos with me, so I was shocked by her strong reaction against it. She did enjoy being my ticklee, and we had many fantastic sessions together over the years, but tickling videos made her jealous from that point forward in our relationship.

Sounds like you are on the right track–I'm glad for you! A note of personal experience that might help with perspective is that my wife, who was a Ticklephile before we knew each other still took a while to warm up to being restrained while tickled, especially for more intense tickling. Now she loves it. One thing that might help her, especially from a very empathic perspective, is if you find videos where the lee discusses how they get excited about it and why. I don't have any in particular in mind, but I know for my wife (and myself) hearing others articulate their feelings about things we'd been trying to suppress for so long helped us form the conscious realization of exactly what we liked and excited us about it.

Happy tickling!

She might like that you're "sharing", but I don't think a lot of partners understand or think of kinks like we do. It's just the "thing" that's "not sex" that gets you so excited that she's likely curious about.

She might like that you're "sharing", but I don't think a lot of partners understand or think of kinks like we do. It's just the "thing" that's "not sex" that gets you so excited that she's likely curious about.

I agree. My wife tickles me a lot and let's me tickle her, but I can tell she doesn't really, truly understand or isn't completely into it the same way I am. That's 100% fine. Just something I, myself, have observed.

If you're lucky, you find someone who is also into tickling/the fetish as much as you. If you're not as lucky, you do the best with what you have which is what OP seems to be doing.

I will say that while it is more likely to be what others have said, essentially that she is enjoying your enjoyment more than being into it in the same way you are, I have ran into several people over the years who developed a kink for it much later in life. It's not impossible, but it is more rare. In either case, it's great that she's enjoying some element of it, whatever that is or is to become!

I agree. My wife tickles me a lot and let's me tickle her, but I can tell she doesn't really, truly understand or isn't completely into it the same way I am. That's 100% fine. Just something I, myself, have observed.

If you're lucky, you find someone who is also into tickling/the fetish as much as you. If you're not as lucky, you do the best with what you have which is what OP seems to be doing.
One thing that used to get me was a couple times ex-girlfriends noticing I was pleased that they put up with it would emphasize "YOU like it. I can do without."

Other times, ironically on first dates, I met a few potentially chemically imbalanced types were all about tickling, so I obliged one day, and the next, without even a puff of smoke, decided to disappear.

After a while I just kind of got used to the fact it's mostly a bad habit that I should be conservative about. Like smoking.

I have a new girlfriend who is pretty vanilla a certainly new to tickling as a kink. She is very receptive and curious however, more so than anyone else I'd been with.

So far I've introduced her to sensuous tickling without bondage and shared some fantasies with her. She is very ticklish and apprehensive about being restrained, naturally, and I am in no hurry to take her to that level.

One fun way in which she's indulged my fetish is by watching some of my favorite tickle torture video clips together. Her reaction to those have been nothing short if adorable. She is very empathic and seems to identify with the helpless ticklee in the video. She breaks down in uncontrollable giggles, "oh my god"'s etc. She's remarked that the experience is both torturous and arousing to her; indeed, last time we did this she told me that she came close to orgasming. I'm sure part of it is her enthusiasm for pleasing me and vibing with my arousal, yet her response is also genuine. She says that these videos and my fantasies woke something up inside her such that she'll never look at tickling in the same way.

We'll see how things evolve...
That is awesome and even though we are not acquainted with each other, I am very happy for you finding someone who knows what you are into and is exploring it with you. I wish this for “all of us” as it is the most fulfilling feeling someone into tickling can get in my humble and appreciative opinion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back