• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Watching your spouse get tickled

MindOverWhatMatters

I’ve seen a few threads in which men want to see their girlfriends or wives tickled.

I’m curious regarding the female perspective.

Do you like the idea of your husband or boyfriend being tickled by another woman? Why or why not?

Would it change your feeling if the tickler got better reactions out of them?

Are all tickle spots up for grabs?

Would it change your feeling if they became aroused?

How could you not love the curiosities that exist within tickling?

I’ve seen a few threads in which men want to see their girlfriends or wives tickled.

Do you like the idea of your husband or boyfriend being tickled by another woman? Why or why not?

There is a series of stories in the TMF True Stories section that you can find if you search "Testing the Friendship"...They were posted over 10 years ago but were so well written about the mental aspects of that concept that im sure you would find them a great read! They do involve a fair amount of NSFW type tickling...consensual but still involves some intimate areas.....
its a trilogy of two couple who decide to play some tickling games and the results of their adventures...and then the writer expounds on his tickling of his wife and them the other wife in a later sequel...the interesting thing is that these are about 2010s or so...the author refers to his wife's 'buttons' on her hips as being her absolute death spots ( IE "Fuck I'll do ANYTHING to get you to stop tickling THERE!)..
Cut to today and now I realize the buttons are the hip bones hip hollows that I only recently have seen clips of tickler's using to send the Lee into 'low earth orbit' as I call it! It kind of gives me a new appreciation for the older story!

Could be fun lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back