• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Waterbabes - New Fox Sisters Tickling Comic.

Tom Tickle

TMF Master
Sorry it's take an aeon to get to this point, but I've been swapping ideas around, and aborting those that just aren't developed enough. I've committed to remaking one of my first Fox Sisters comics, which I originally drew back in 2002. It precedes Avian oddity, and is the second in the chronology, which I hope will build up over time to exploit all potential tickling scenarios.

I want to improve on the last comic, and I got off to a shaky start here, because there was a flaw in my post-scanning method, which I only realised after the first two pages had been coloured, so they look a little sub-par, but i'm now colouring the drawings wich much less hassle, and ending up with a better result.

I'm not far from finishing the third page so once that is completed, I will begin posting the actual comic, which should ideally be tomorrow or the weekend.

I just wanted to get this thread started, so I can post the comic on a seperate one from Avian Oddity to save confusion, and maybe a few other pieces.

So, be on the look out for the first six pages which aren't too far off from being finished.

"Waterbabes"… sounds most intriguing! What with the Fox lovelies having conquered the element of feathers in "Avian Oddity", water would seem a logical next step! I'm still plenty excited about the possibility of "Pleasure Island"… hopefully that too will be coming to us eventually! But any new Fox adventure will be an event to cherish!

Last edited:
Well, here they are, the first four pages (I thought i'd upload four because it gets to the location where the action really kicks off). This is the introduction, so there isn't going to be any real tickling yet.

Remember, this proceeds Avian Oddity in the chronology, and is the first mission that the girls are part of outside of their training at Prickly Hills Academy, which will be covered as an origin story at some point down the line.

As the title suggests, there is an aquatic theme to this story, just as there was an avain theme running throughout the last, and the tickling encounters will be filled with denizens of the deep.

(Skull108, my other comic is on my other thread, Returning Artist.)

Last edited:
Ah, LBH, I'm sorry I couldn't go ahead with Pleasure Island, but it wasn't working for me. There is a loose story, but more details about the creatures involved need to be worked out, and there was no decent ending.

Prickly Hills is perhaps the more likely follow-up to this adventure, because then we'll have the first three stories, and I would like to get the origin on here, just to explain the backstory and raison d'etre for this whole mission with the doctor and his mansion. it has a fair bit of tickling, but is very long (I drew it a few years ago prior to getting a scanner in 2005. the art isn't very good.)

Here is a concept piece that I did when I had Pandemonium at Prickly Hills in mind. It's from a scene where Mrs McFeely, the art and craft tutor, gets Babs to model for the class, and gets carried away while using a brush to demonstrate a technique in figure drawing.

Last edited:
Off to a teasing start. I've missed these lasses.

BTW, where's your avatar from? I don't recall seeing that in Avian Oddity and it looks cool!

The avatar is from a one-off drawing I made some time ago.

I'm glad you like it. It sums up what i'd like to do to Barbara.:drool

Yours has a similar theme. Is it your own work?

It's the work of the late CorwinFT that he did for the cover of my e-novel, Poli-Tickle Prisoner. Aside of her main guns (that should be more comparable to Barbara) it presents Samantha quite well, and what I'd like to do to her as well. 🙂

Kitch:

Good God Almighty Man!

First of all, that pic of Babs is so freaking hot it almost caught my screen on fire. I adore it. Seriously. I need more. MUUUUUUCH MORE! Wow. I'm in love with this pic.

Secondly, the WB is off to a smashing start. You really are SUCH a tease!! I adore the wily Fox Sisters, and can't wait to see more. And that Welsh panel was downright cruel. How can you tease like that and not let us see her get a little feathery attention?!

LOL.

I eagerly await more.

B

Is it really wise to place such mouth-watering distractions before a 'copter pilot? They're darned lucky they didn't fly into a mountain! Well, I believe we can sort out the mystery of the Loche Ness monster now… each of those RAF boys had to be sporting one! Just the smaller specimens, of course… the big one must lurk within the bunker! These girls do love to raid pet shops! First an aviary, now (or firstly, actually) an aquarium! Can't wait to see what the slimy wrigglers get up to! I know just where (and toward whom) I'd head!

Great storytelling, even in this earliest mission! Love the quick cutting, military imagery and high-angle shots! They add terrific scope!

Hallelujah Kitch. I have waited for this and you have in no way disappointed. You start this off with interesting personalities in all the characters and then leave us really looking forward to the aquarium. I salute you sir for all your amazing talent.

🙂 Yay! It's so good to have the fox sisters back! Loved the first installment, am eagerly awaiting more! I too salute you!

Bandito: Haha, I thought you might like that one. Yep, she's really enjoying it, despite her protests. It's much better as part of the story, though. You'll get to see her naughtiness and anticipation build as the crone backs her into a corner... one day 😉
I would think that Waterbabes will be more erotic than Avian Oddity, because of the wet slipperyness added to the tickle fun, plus the art is getting better, and i'm generally better at drawing sea creatures. No more on that for now!

LBH: You made me laugh with that comment about the Loch Ness Monster. I'd like to point out that Lucy isn't being penetrated by that airman, just mock-humped. Poor Jamie couldn't quite retain his dignity at the prospect of tickling Barbara, especially with those wonderful boobs sitting underneath his mouth. Thanks for the compliments on my drawing, but the art will improve somewhat as we get closer to the action. There will be ample opportunity to appreciate your ample favourite, as well as 'Deet's favourite... and Nina. Poor Nina, haha.

Bitter Arron: Thanks again for your support. You've been a faithful fan to the girls and i'm sure they'd appreciate it, as I do. I hope you'll find this adventure more exhilirating than the previous one. It should be.

Redeye: Ha, thanks my compatriot! You might be familiar with a few of the locales mentioned, and perhaps Oswald's Scottish dialect that I tried to get across (for some reason I thought it would be funnier if he was Scottish). It makes him more colourful and bizarre. Maybe I'll have each old git from this series from each part of the UK?

Thanks to you all. I'm currently pencilling a few more pages, so there may be a bit of a wait before I can colour and upload some more, although when the tickling gets under way, I generally enjoy colouring as well.

Last edited:
I'm only a faithful fan Kitch because of your phenomenal skill and ability and discipline to produce these pages that causes my respect and faith in you. There is only one other man on these sites who gains my respect in such a manner as this and I won't stroke his ego here as this is your thread and you deserve all the praise.

I'm only a faithful fan Kitch because of your phenomenal skill and ability and discipline to produce these pages that causes my respect and faith in you. .

'phenomenonal', discipline'?!

I wish! Thankyou 'arron, and for your and other's kindness I have a nice one-off that I drew a while ago but coloured recently (don't stress, i'm doing some drawing and colouring for waterbabes between a few other things, but the ball is still rolling along nicely).

Here we have Babs meeting a certain evolutionary biologist (she's studying to be a marine biologist - I think we can understand why) at a fictional conference (there's a double entendre in its name) in the UK, and posing for a snap.

It's weird because I was listening to an interview with the guy recently and the female interviewer's voice is a lot like how Babs might sound. She didn't look like her but what a lovely, intelligent, clear voice she had. Things like that make me think of an animated version of my comic.

Last edited:
Ray Comfort... Ray Comfort... Ray Comfort.... never heard of him. The only reference I could find was to some high profile Baptist minister. Same guy?

Regardless, I can see why any red blooded male would need to a mantra to recite in light of the cavernous cleavage only inches away! Bad form to start grabbing in front of a camera, fella!

I'm hoping to see Mrs McFeely tickle torturing Babs (preferably with Babs bound on a rack or a bed). ^+~

Ray Comfort... Ray Comfort... Ray Comfort.... never heard of him. The only reference I could find was to some high profile Baptist minister. Same guy?

Ray Comfort is a minister and provocative figure in creationism, so 'Dickie' is trying to think of the guy to take his mind away from Babs and dull his arousal. It won't work.

I'm hoping to see Mrs McFeely tickle torturing Babs (preferably with Babs bound on a rack or a bed). ^+~

Well Rox, there will be a small amount of F/F action in the origin story, which is my next intended project.

I don't do enough all-female tickling, or foot tickling for that matter. I'll keep that idea in mind though. Thanks.

Last edited:
Well Rox, there will be a small amount of F/F action in the origin story, which is my next intended project.

I don't do enough all-female tickling, or foot tickling for that matter. I'll keep that idea in mind though. Thanks.

OMG! You HAVE TO DO MORE of Babs and the Ms. McFeely (specifically with Babs bound on a rack or bed). It is such a hot idea! Ms. McFeely could tickle her for awhile with her fingers, reducing Babs to sweating heaving panting mess and begging Ms. McFeely to stop which would cause Ms. McFeely to gag Babs (cloth or ball gag [little girls must behave after all {^~}]). Ms. McFeely could then smooch Babs on her head, her gagged lips, her large breasts...all the while working her way down to her ultimate target...Babs's pelvis...where Ms. McFeely would caress Babs's sex for several minutes softly and gently (causing Babs to be buck her waist, shift her head, and scream though her gag in utter sexual frustration)! Ms. McFeely could then leave her there only to return and say (while gently placing her hand on Babs's shoulder), "Good morning my darling little girl...how are you feeling". Babs could give McFeely a look of fiery hate and massive growl through her gag and Ms. McFeely would respond by smiling sweetly as she showed Babs the newest instrument of Babs continuing torment...a static feather duster. Awesomely hot idea no? ^_~

OMG! You HAVE TO DO MORE of Babs and the Ms. McFeely (specifically with Babs bound on a rack or bed). It is such a hot idea! Ms. McFeely could tickle her for awhile with her fingers, reducing Babs to sweating heaving panting mess and begging Ms. McFeely to stop which would cause Ms. McFeely to gag Babs (cloth or ball gag [little girls must behave after all {^~}]). Ms. McFeely could then smooch Babs on her head, her gagged lips, her large breasts...all the while working her way down to her ultimate target...Babs's pelvis...where Ms. McFeely would caress Babs's sex for several minutes softly and gently (causing Babs to be buck her waist, shift her head, and scream though her gag in utter sexual frustration)! Ms. McFeely could then leave her there only to return and say (while gently placing her hand on Babs's shoulder), "Good morning my darling little girl...how are you feeling". Babs could give McFeely a look of fiery hate and massive growl through her gag and Ms. McFeely would respond by smiling sweetly as she showed Babs the newest instrument of Babs continuing torment...a static feather duster. Awesomely hot idea no? ^_~

Wow! that's quite a enthusiastic response! I'm glad the Fox sisters have a new female fan with some great ideas for all-female tickling. You're thinking about a scenario which is quite similar to the one represented in that piece of concept art, with a fair amount of teasing before Babs' coniptions, although the fantasy you describe is perhaps a more prolonged adventure, and perhaps one that Barbara would entertain after her initial encounter with the old crone. It would be fun to draw!

Last edited:
It would be fun to draw!

DRAW IT! YOU MUST!

(gets out holy water and bible)

THE POWER OF BABS'S RACK COMPELS YOU!

THE POWER OF BABS'S RACK COMPELS YOU!

^_~

Here we have Babs meeting a certain evolutionary biologist (she's studying to be a marine biologist - I think we can understand why) at a fictional conference (there's a double entendre in its name) in the UK, and posing for a snap.
c.

Seriously, could Babs be any HOTTER???

Without having her bound, naked, and feathered from tip to toe?

LMAO.

Nice work, my talented friend.

B

Rox: LOL, thankyou! i'm sure that Babs would be intrigued to have such a vocal female fan, and to know that her rack has power over both genders, as well as certain species.
That is an idea that I could do at some point, but Waterbabes is my priority at the minute. Please PM me your ideas, and a treatment for a possible comic if you want. When I do get round to it, I think you should write it.

Bandito: I think she had her heart set on meeting David Attenborough, who you might know of.
I quite like her inquisitive face in that picture. I don't usually draw my characters to that size, but I think she looks like she actually knows a thing or two there. As for the feathering from tip to toe, Im hoping the denizens of the deep can do even better.

I'm colouring some more pages today and tomorrow, and have a few days off from work, so expect to see more by the weekend guys.

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back