• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We come in peace (Cute alien girl tickled)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on PATREON and you'll be able to access a total of 15 angles of this scene, as well as hundreds of other publications.

"You, whose species has just set foot among the stars, dare to label us as cruel and savage barbarians? Ha ha ha, how naive you are, Smurfette. If you had known the multitude of genocidal civilizations, hostile forms of life that traverse the stars, and Lovecraftian horrors that exist beyond your atmosphere, surely your species would not have disposed of all your weapons and armies under the stupid and childish belief that every advanced species would have surely done the same, and therefore you wouldn’t need them... Lucky for you that we humans were the first species you made contact with... And now I must insist, once again, that you reveal to us on the galactic map the exact location of your star of origin so we can send a... Hmmm, ahem... diplomatic delegation to that wonderful and peaceful planet you say is your home, filled with resources and an industrious and unarmed labor force that will be of immense use to our mega-corporations..."

Blue aliens with a lower level of technology vs. evil humans... It's the movie Avatar, but this time with a bad ending... Or not, depends on your point of view. 😉

Attachments

• We come in peace 1.png
    We come in peace 1.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 43
  • We come in peace 2.png
    We come in peace 2.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 45
  • We come in peace 3.png
    We come in peace 3.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 44
What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back