• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We KNOW Your Secret So Its Time To SUFFER! - Free Tickling Clip

TTSEA

TMF Expert
Hello all,

Free Clip Click Here!

This is 18 year old Zaira. She is a real cutie and we think you'll agree. She was at one of our tickling sessions waiting for her turn to be tickled, and she was encouraging Brando to tickle the previous lee more and more. Once that session was finished, the lee pulled me to one side and told me the girls secret. She said 'While we were waiting for you to arrive, we were talking and she was saying that she is hoping that you will not tickle her really softly because it drives her insane and she doesn't think she'll be able to deal with it... She just had you torturing me so now i want you to torture her!'. Thats just the type of information we're looking for!!

So I quickly pull Brando to one side and brief him on the best line of approach. You will see in this episode that we have a quick interview with her, and then its time for her to be tied down onto the bed in the X position. She is totally nude, her breasts are very pert and her pussy is totally bald and shaven. She looks hot! Brando moves over to her and decides to drive her anticipation up by using his hands hovering over her body and she knows whats coming... Already she is laughing and the tickling has not technically started yet. The hovering fingers turn into slight touches and more slight touches but at ALL times it remains very soft. The previous lee was right and this was DEFINATELY the way to tickle this girl. We are getting great responses!

The tickling in this session is pretty much everywhere... except for her feet (she is not ticklish on her feet). We get her navel, her stomach, her ribs and sides, upper legs and knees, armpits, and nipples. After over 17 minutes of being her being tickled and laughing so much, she is hot, sweaty and exhausted!

Enjoy 🙂

To get the Full Version of this clip please visit our store: http://clips4sale.com/store/1935

A very ticklish girl indeed. But if I may make a directorial suggestion there could be a little less of the tickler in the shots with the young lady. We are, after all wanting to see her! Other than that, a very nice clip.

Very exciting reactions from her. This is definitely an attention grabber.

I agree completely

Polo man said:
A very ticklish girl indeed. But if I may make a directorial suggestion there could be a little less of the tickler in the shots with the young lady. We are, after all wanting to see her! Other than that, a very nice clip.
F/F always sells better 🙂

I think it's great that you have his face in view. It is also entertaining to see his reactions.

Great clip.

wow she was so ticklish lol, the ler hardly moved his fingers. She has some cute nipps lol... very cute clip!

It would be nice if the 18 year old's of today were not so quick to exhibit their shaved pussies. Let them grow up first. Sorry but even 18 seems very young to me.

Floyd said:
It would be nice if the 18 year old's of today were not so quick to exhibit their shaved pussies. Let them grow up first. Sorry but even 18 seems very young to me.

Well, thats the beauty of this forum; it has something for everybody 🙂 There are mature models for the mature audiences; and the young (n legal) models for us young'ns 😛

and I find shaven pussies quite attractive; even on the more mature tickle models 🙂

SirTicklelot said:
Great clip. I have liked all of your clips, keep them coming

Thanks a lot. Yes we will keep them coming and will continue tickling asian girls 🙂

My remark was not uncalled for. You did not say anywhere in the intro that the girl was totally naked or her pussy was shaved. Here is the description:

Started by: TTSEA

It is a good clip but maybe an x rated clip should not be in a PG rated forum. Just my opinion. A Moderator may be a lot tougher than I am.

Floyd,
I find your remark somewhat confusing. This is an adult tickling community (A fact now prominently proclaimed in the title you see at the top of your browser window). It has not ever been and will likely never be a PG forum. May I direct you to the warning page visible at http://www.tickletheater.com/? Notice how it says prominently that this is a community intended for adults only. Notice, also, item three on that page:
THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS GRAPHIC DEPICTIONS OF NUDITY AND SEXUAL CONDUCT. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE MAY REFLECT EXPLICIT DEPICTIONS OF NUDITY AND HETEROSEXUAL, BI-SEXUAL, HOMOSEXUAL, AND TRANSSEXUAL SITUATIONS OF A SEXUAL NATURE, THAT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH MATERIALS OF THIS KIND, AND THAT YOU ARE NOT OFFENDED BY SUCH MATERIALS.
One is clearly warned that, being an adult website, there will be adult content, including nudity. When one browses here, one should be aware that material may contain nudity. All who visit this site are supposed to be of the age of majority in their respective locations and thus should be prepared, legally and mentally, to view material with nudity in it. Like it or not, this is an overtly adult community and, as such, many will wish to share or view material containing nudity.

I do not intend to belittle your opinion on the subject. Indeed, I highly respect the opinions of others on any subject and give you your full due to hold that opinion. However, please note that this website gives notice that material that offends/does not please you will be present and that you, the member, should be prepared to view it. We will never institute a system of identifying material with nudity in it due the the fact that all who enter herein are supposed to be (And are forewarned that they shoud be) prepared to view material containing nudity. Expressing your opinion is not forbidden here; on the contrary, freedom to speak your mind his highly regarded here. However, when our disclaimer and, indeed, our very nature proclaim that what you express disapproval of is present here, that is somewhat inconsolable. You were warned, both by decree and the very notion of what this community is (Although perhaps you were misinformed, since you consider it a "PG" forum) of its content. If it meets with such disapproval that you feel it necessary to complain, then perhaps we are not the right community for you. I hope, however, that this one issue is not the cause of enough discomfort that you feel it necessary to depart.

Cheers,
HDS

Floyd said:
My remark was not uncalled for. You did not say anywhere in the intro that the girl was totally naked or her pussy was shaved. Here is the description:

Started by: TTSEA

It is a good clip but maybe an x rated clip should not be in a PG rated forum. Just my opinion. A Moderator may be a lot tougher than I am.
in the title, no he didnt. but hes not exactly going to write an essay in the title explaining, and u were warned at the beginning in the description of the clip that she would be naked and had a shaved pussy.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back