• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We Tickled Bianca Finally

FINALLY!!! Congrats on pulling off the impossible, hee hee. ;P

This is so strange. . .

It looks like June. . .

It feels like June. . .

But I see this video. . .

And its just like Christmas morning!

In some ways, I feel I have now wasted my money on clips of Bianca being the great 'domme'. Once they 'lee' I never see a domme the same way again. She has now been exposed a fraud, conquered and her run is over. Thanks for the memories, even though it was a waste and the joke was on me for thinking she was domme. You should update your original post to say "Finally a video only about tickling the "fake" domme Bianca Shades".

Last edited:
Downloading it now 🙂 The clips4sale preview looks hot!

UPDATE: A good clip, although I would have liked to see some lower body footage. Bianca is certainly ticklish! Mandy got some decent reactions out of her with only playful tickling, then when TiB got involved...Bianca nearly jumped off the bed! :jester:

Is the truth that, far from being not ticklish...Bianca can't take it? 😀

Thanks for the clip TiB, it was definitely worth a buy just for the anticipation haha

Last edited:
Bianca can certainly be quite dominant. It's all about what mood she's in.

Bianca can certainly be quite dominant. It's all about what mood she's in.

You left out the word "fake" again. But hey, she makes you money and that's what counts. True dominants do not get tickled or care to be tickled. Bianca has been exposed a fake and conquered. I won't waste my money there anymore, but at least a fake domme is better than fake laughter.

Hey ticklevideospa, how about purchasing the clips through paypal?
Hiya, I'm sorry we sell through clips4sale and if they don't accept paypal then we will not be able to, sorry man. Why don't you send C4S some cash and get credit with them. It's nice and anonymous that way and works well.

Thanks,

aw man, that didn't work out as well..... guess i have to give ur great clips a miss

True dominants do not get tickled or care to be tickled.

You aren't hanging out with the right doms, in private. Or haven't gotten on their good side yet.

Last edited:
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back