• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Webmaster. please make changes to this section

tturnerdogma1

Dear Webmaster. Can you please make an icon which show the gender of the user posting the request or follow the suggested format like craigslist where female seeks male, or male seeks female heading can convey the request. I do find no way of searching these personals looking for any females. I personally, am not interested in having any interactions with males. I am sure many other males also agree. No offense to those who do.
thanks
T.

But if you look at the way a person uses their words, you can surely tell. 😀

Ok, it's very simple. If you see a post, and there are no replies, or for the sake of argument, less than 3 replies, then it's a guy.

If you see a post with 83,000 replies, then it's a girl. Usually a lesbian or a girl looking for f/f fun. Or a guy pretending to be the former or latter. But anyway, let us assume it is genuine. Many replies will be from guys so desperate to talk to someone who might be a female that they will make the very socially awkward jokes that keep them from ever, ever meeting a real woman in the real world. They will laugh or joke about it, and will die before admitting they themselves are the inept self-centered person keeping all the actual girls from timidly posting.

A step up from that are the many (and it saddens me how many of these there are) lesbian twin sisters who coincidentally have the exact same fetish as their brother. (Why this site does not do more ISP cross-checking, I don't know.) This will only have a few posts, though, as they quickly find some other lesbian into sports, wrestling, and cars that they can go play with.

I do not actually know why the male-female ratio of this particular fetish is the way it is. But I would estimate that it is 99 to 1. So, good luck to you.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back