• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Websites for My Girlfriend's Fetish?

invaderriffraff

I've been a member of TickleTheater for a few years now, but this is my first time posting, so here goes nothing.

My girlfriend and I are in college and have been in a relationship for pretty much our entire time here. She has been very understanding of my fetishes, both with feet and tickling and we are in a wonderful, happy relationship. Sometimes when we are having intimate time together we will put on a tickling video or something and act it out together (usually the Dita Von Teese tickle clip, as my girlfriend could probably be her sister). We have a lot of fun. One of the the reasons she is so understanding is she also has a fetish unrelated to mine, a suit and tie fetish, along with a uniform fetish. If I'm in dress clothes, it's a turn on to her.

I dress up for her a lot, and thought maybe I could find a suit and tie fetish site for her so our video viewing stuff wouldn't be so one sided. It's for her. I was wondering if anyone would happen to know of any sites out there for men in suits. I doubt I will be able to find a community like this, where everything I ever need is right here on the forums, but maybe someone has stumbled across what I am looking for at some point. Searching usually only brings me girls in uniforms as opposed to guys. I thought girls liking men in suits was more common, but apparently not.

I apologize if this isn't the best forum to post this in, but it seemed the most relevant, as general discussion didn't fit the sexual nature of it. Also, I know there are better places to seek this out, but I have read hundreds, if not thousands, of threads here over the years, and with a friendly community like this one it seemed worth a shot.

Have you checked on Fetlife for groups that share that interest? It's free to join, and has groups devoted to most any interest you could come up with.

I know this won't really help you as far as finding a site for your girlfriend...but it's really nice to know there's someone else out there who has a special interest in guys dressing up. 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back