• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Websites with animals licking feet

woodst1

Hi everyone,

Who can tell me if there excist other (pay) sites than ticklingparadise.com (Paradise Vision) where I can see pics or clips in which animals lick girls feet?
So far it´s the only site I´ve found. I´m very very curious if there are more.

Thanks in advance for your answer,

Woodstock

Tickletown is a good place to start. Join up and try the Mainstream Tickling Archive section.

Another place that has some of the old "animal licking" clips is here.

Hello,

How many clips with animals are there on Tickletown? Is there goat, dog, cat licking feet?

Hello Wanto,

Thanks for your answer!
Now that you mention, I do remember Tickle Town from a long while ago. Indeed they do have some animal licking from mainstream movies, don´t they? However, very few, very short and of poor quality if I remember well.
I´m more looking for equivalents of the Tickling Paradise clips, where you can see HQ-minutes-long clips with close ups. And that site you linked to... isn´t that just a site that stole the Tickling Paradise clips???

Anyway, thanks a lot for your answer, highly appraciated. Anyone else knows more?

woodst said:
Hello Wanto,

Thanks for your answer!
Now that you mention, I do remember Tickle Town from a long while ago. Indeed they do have some animal licking from mainstream movies, don´t they? However, very few, very short and of poor quality if I remember well.
I´m more looking for equivalents of the Tickling Paradise clips, where you can see HQ-minutes-long clips with close ups. And that site you linked to... isn´t that just a site that stole the Tickling Paradise clips???

Anyway, thanks a lot for your answer, highly appraciated. Anyone else knows more?

I think your options may be a little limited here, woodst.

I've seen a lot of websites/paysites come and go over the years. With the notable exception of FP, I simply don't recall any major company producing HQ animal licking clips as you described.

If I might make a suggestion: You may want try contacting some paysite webmasters on your own and request that they start making this kind of stuff. My guess is that there has been little past demand for this sort of thing.

:camera:

For example: Tickletown, in addition to archiving mainstream material, also makes exclusive content on a monthly basis. Now if someone were to ask nicely, perhaps Oblesklk may be nice enough to include some special scenes based on member requests. 😉

Anyway, it doesn't hurt to ask. You never know. If more people demand this type of content, the more of it we might see.

I know it isn't the answer you were looking for. For that, I'm sorry. Short of any other suggestions, however, you may want to consider giving this a try.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Last edited:
feetlover.fr said:
Hello,

How many clips with animals are there on Tickletown? Is there goat, dog, cat licking feet?

Oh yeah. I almost forgot you there, feetlover.

As I recall, there may be somewhere around 12-15 mainstream clips w/ various creatures (goats, dogs, insects, etc.). I'm not including anime scenes in this count, and I didn't do a precise inventory. You just have to join his site and see for yourself.

A quick note to wanto, You should have mentioned the Yahoo site you get when you click where it says to in your first reply to this post is in French.

Thanks everyone for their answers!!! I appreciate it very much. Asking webmasters might be a good idea.

If anyone knows more, now or in the future, please keep me informed...

Cheers to you all,

Woodstock

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back