• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

weidow_12 - This Week's Lurker of the Week!

Senshi1

Staff
A new program that will hopefully draw a random lurker out of the woodwork each week and maybe even turn them into fully-fledged posters in this fine community.

A fresh and innovative idea? So simple it's brilliant? Cruelty beyond description?

Share your thoughts! But either way, let's hear it for this week's lurker of the week,

weidow_12

weidow_12, welcome to the Tickle Theater Community! 😀

weidow_12 has been a member of this community since 24th June, 2004. On this day, according to Wikipedia, Habib Dodo, the general secretary of the Communist Youth of Côte d'Ivoire, was assassinated by pro-government forces.

That was the only event. 🙁 But still, weidow_12 has been a member for a long time. Congratulations to you, W12! I hope that if you're there, you can make yourself heard. 🙂 In the meantime, I believe a round of cyber-applause is in order. 😀

Next week's 'Lurker of the Week': It could be you! :weird:

Unless the 'Lurker of the Week' scheme is deemed as cruel and disrespectful. I rather hope it isn't - my ideal is that it'll create a new element of excitement, whilst simultaneously introducing more members to the community. If it is decided that it's not a good idea, however, I shall apologise and refrain from doing it again in the future. :sigh:

Last edited:
It's an interesting idea Senshi, but these people stay behind the curtains for a reason. I think a better way would be to come up with a tactic that encourages people to come out in the open on their own.

Like giving away dates with the women of TT.

And that people is me making a joke

Its an interesting idea, but it may make folks even more embarassed to come out, or worse, feel obligated to. Blackmagicjack also makes some good points.

Yeah, those were the risks I had in mind, too. The idea is that occasionally, someone will be chosen who really does want to talk, but can't gather up the courage to (I know it sounds odd, but some people, myself included, have trouble with their first post(s) here).

You have to admit, if it does work, it's a neat way to be introduced. 😀

How would you know this person wants to talk if they're a lurker? They'd have to either do it themselves or you'd have to PM them and have a prep-talk before the public one. And seeing as how most lurkers don't have a post count, they'd be unable to recieve PMs from you.

Yeah, it's kind of randomized. Weidow_12 here beat odds of over 40,000/1. 😀

As for whether they want to talk or not, that's just luck. If they don't want to talk, then they probably won't bother, and it's just "better luck next week". If they do, we all get excited because we've made a new friend and we all get EXP. 😀

EDIT: The only thing I do check is that the member has visited fairly recently, so that I'm not introducing dead accounts.

You know, when you edit it usually means you edit the same post, not make a new one. 😛

Let the sleeping users lie, Senshi.
They lurk for a reason.
Let us not delve too deep.

Kalamos said:
Let the sleeping users lie, Senshi.
They lurk for a reason.
Let us not delve too deep.

may not be a bad idea >.>

I'm needing EXP though...

I really need to level up... I checked the players guide, I FINALLY get my new skill next level!

Yeah. You never know what you might unleash from the lurker cave. Theres a whole lot of whack-jobs and only one TickleTheater. 😛

Heheh, I guess Lurker of the Week wasn't a good idea after all. 😛 That's a shame.

It's never too late, Weidow_12! And all you other lurkers too - every one of you a potential poster - every one of you with your own unique traits, speech patterns, personalities... Alas, I can only dream. :sigh:

This is a bad idea. Some people lurk because they can only access the forum from work, or their English skills may be poor, or they may have some particular reason to guard their privacy. Let's not pressure members to post.

Incidentally, I do take bribes, if any lurkers are interested. 😉

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back