• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weiners and Cocks: Why American Politics Is a Losing Game

Since politispeak is okay in this place...

They're all goddamn scum.

If it's not Repuglicans who fight against gay rights who turn out to be gay themselves, then it's Dickmocrats who bitch and moan about Repuglicans being immoral that turn out to be immoral.

Fuck 'em all. Let's just recall the whole godddamn fucking government, and tell them how much they eat ass.

I honestly don't give two fucking shits about anybody else's opinion. I'm one of the disenfranchised, and your partisan whinefests just make me hate your side even more.

I don't have a lot of time for red tape and hot air all govenrments seem to be full of it.

Never do the job they are supposed to and never keep their promises.

But they always seem to do ok for themselves with finance things they never starve.

Its not a perfect world and they make it worse yet they have the ability (if they worked at it)
to make a big difference.

Avoid the wars, stop starvation,deal with major disasters. just a few things they should be looking at.

I agree with your comments our system is the same in the uk, they are out of touch with people and the real world,they are rich men and can never understand the ordinary folk.

My dad and grandfather used to look at the government buget where the yearly tax is sorted.

Comments like "they arn't giving us anything" "no the crumbs off the rich mans table again"

Today they are richer and steal the crumbs off the poor.

Sorry to get on my soap box and preach on your post, i will delete if you so wish.

Last edited:
I am non-partisan myself-- if I had any party, it would be the "The rent is too Damned High!" party.

However, I do want to mention in this thread that I think Weiner is history. He just comes across as a ridiculous clown right now, and every day is a new revelation of something showing his lack of thought. Today it's chatting with a 17 year old girl. God know what he will be forced to admit to tomorrow.

And no one is forgetting that he spent a week vehemently denying everything, claiming he was hacked and stuff.

Since politispeak is okay in this place...

They're all goddamn scum.

If it's not Repuglicans who fight against gay rights who turn out to be gay themselves, then it's Dickmocrats who bitch and moan about Repuglicans being immoral that turn out to be immoral.

Fuck 'em all. Let's just recall the whole godddamn fucking government, and tell them how much they eat ass.

I honestly don't give two fucking shits about anybody else's opinion. I'm one of the disenfranchised, and your partisan whinefests just make me hate your side even more.

^
This. I think it is also why more Americans refuse to even vote anymore. Meet the new boss.same as the old boss.

^
This. I think it is also why more Americans refuse to even vote anymore. Meet the new boss.same as the old boss.

Thats about right here in the uk also, i think they take care of themselves first and the country last, unless its election time.

All the Dims are starting to throw him under the bus in anticipation of the 2012 elections, they don't want him to be the face of the party.

I love these "a pox on all their houses" threads. They're so amusing. No need for real thought discriminating between the various misdeeds and making trouble for the simplistic assumptions.

I'm all for getting rid of Weiner ... just as soon as the Repugnicans get rid of Senator Whoremonger Vetter. The other Repug senators gave that clown a standing ovation when he didn't get indicted. At least Weiner wasn't a hypocrite moralizing about how other people should live their private sex lives and then getting caught like Vetter was. Or like Senator Toilet Sex "No, really, I'm not gay. I hate gays. See all the anti-gay legislation I supported? I just have a wide stance in men's room stalls. It's a medical condition."

Weiner might be toast anyway because of the existence of photos and messages, but to see the Dems just throw him under the bus when the Repugs protect their own misbehavers is annoying.

How weird would it be if one of these politicians(either major party) got caught up in some tickling fetish fiasco?

I'll never forget standing in a Wal-Mart, waiting to use an ATM machine, and a TV above us reported about the gal on one of those reality shows(I think it was The Bachelor) secret past of appearing in tickling bondage videos! Man, I was like, "Am I really seeing this?!?".

I still don't even see why someone should step down for something like pictures~ it's like things like going to war without purpose or the approval of the people is far less shocking than the picture of a penis.

I could probably take a picture of every grave stone of soldiers who died in the last seven years and it would barely make anyone's heartbeat rise.

At least Weiner wasn't a hypocrite moralizing about how other people should live their private sex lives and then getting caught like Vetter was. Or like Senator Toilet Sex "No, really, I'm not gay. I hate gays. See all the anti-gay legislation I supported? I just have a wide stance in men's room stalls. It's a medical condition."

I still don't even see why someone should step down for something like pictures~ it's like things like going to war without purpose or the approval of the people is far less shocking than the picture of a penis.

I could probably take a picture of every grave stone of soldiers who died in the last seven years and it would barely make anyone's heartbeat rise.

these

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back