• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weird?

ticklebug101

1st Level Red Feather
Hey gang.
I'm not gonna go into detail, but I have someone who's mad at me. But instead of upsetting me like it would a normal person, I keep fantasizing about this person. I know I'm a Domme with the tickling stuff but this person keeps dominating me in these fantasies of mine, and I gotta be honest, it's really turning me on :blush
So, am I weird, has anyone else ever fantasiesd about being dominated by someone who is mad at them?
Opinions appriciated, as always,
Bug 🙂

In written fiction and drawn artwork, those kind of situations happen a fair bit through certain reasons (like revenge or general dislike of someone) so you're not weird at all as it's a logical personal fantasy. This person mad at you, is it a guy?

x

Thanks chimp and no, it's not a guy

maybe u are wanting these fantasies to come true.. and they mean something about ur feelings towards this person. If u like being dominated then maybe ur fantastical mind is using this persons madness as a context to dominate u in, i.e they are mad at u so want som control or revenge over/on u. 🙂
:stickout😎lol😢scared:wub

Seems logical enough Adam, it's not the first time I've thought about this person in this way. Thanks 4 the post 🙂

Or maybe you're a switch and it takes a certain kind of person for you to see yourself as one.

Bug you are weird with or without these fantasies?! hehe Just kidding. No need to think you are just coz of your fantasies- just roll with it and have fun.

Yeah I know I am Miss "I tried being normal once. Worst five seconds of my life." :stickout
Thanks leecub 😉

Don't think its weird at all i,am dom but there is a bit of dom and sub in us all to some degree.

Also i think that we can be straight but curious about the bi situation, or the reverse and that is very much a fantasy leading into reality type senario sometimes.

I often imagine binding and tieing someone who is out of favour with me or me with them.

Well we are on a fetish site so were in the right place.

Your quite normal i would say.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back