• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome a Friend

BlackDragonScar

TMF Master
I would like all of you to welcome my friend and online sister from DA. Girl-With-Claws. She's my best friend and one of my most evil sisters around. Please make her feel at home...hurt her and I will make sure you are erased FROM THE EXISTENCE OF TIME! *cough* Anyway Welcome to Tickle Theater little sister!:cool

Welcome, enjoy the forum and the nice people from here 😀 ... ENJOY IT!, THAT WAS AN ORDER :mad Ok, just joking, ignore me xD Just welcome n.n

Welcome to TT. 😀 It's great to have new members coming in!

Hello, this is where I usually trip a new comer but I have been threatened with non-existence.

Yoooo, I know this name. 😀 The dA girl with the Sharpie'd paw feets and neat stories! Yus, welcome to the Theater! We keep tickling tools and furniture in every room of the site, so make yourself at home! 😉

Welcome to Tickle Theater Girl-With-Claws. 😀 I hope you'll enjoy your stay and rest assure that in here, you'll find plenty of frendly people. 🙂

Welcome hun to the theater. The people here are awesome so I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

Everyone except Hyena. Watch out for her. She's just awful.

She is. She'll eat all your chocolate. Then demand more.
The charm to repel her though... is to chant "ten-der-foot" slowly multiple times as you sprinkle baking soda around yourself, or your chocolate, in a star pattern. Then, and only then, is your chocolate is safe.

If you are approached during preparation, sacrifice one chocolate by tossing it at her for distraction.

Everyone except Hyena. Watch out for her. She's just awful.

Naah, Hyena isn't that bad once you get to know her. :3 But you gotta have lots of chocolate and be quite observant to communicate with that master of disguise. :3

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back