• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Well go go go E. harmony

chode

4th Level Red Feather
Let me start by saying match.com blows donkey dick. I ried it several times and ended up with some realy losers.

So at my sisters suggestion i tried out eharmony. And let me tell you. I met the greatest girl ever. We like lot of the same things, and she can carry on a conversation. Also, i wnat to put her whoel body in my mouth whenever i see her. She is hot.

We went to the drive in our first date, i put an inflatable matress int he bakc of the xterra, we kicked off our shoes and actually watched the movie. Im so smooth, kicking off the shoes. She has perfect feet and are super ticklish. After some making out i actually got to do a little nibbling of the soles as well. And she was all over it.

Just spent today with her and she told me she loved it when i tickled her and nibbled her feet. So I not onl get a kick as gf, smart, not on anti depressents, owns a house, has a real job, thinks im hot, lieks the UFC, is super ticklish and likes it!

So dudes, it does happen, lightening does strike. Just depends on where ou are when it happens. Who is to say it wasnt just chance that i would meet her online?

I am quite happy for your acquiring of a suitable female specimen for your delight and hers as well.

Um............thanks for the compliment?

Im telling ya, you really do have to be yourself, but dont go all crazy about any fetishes or tickling right away. Just wont work.

awesome, man. ^___^
Hope you two have a happy life together. maybe she'll be up to taking pictures for teh forum someday 😉

Whooooooooooooo there buddy! HAppy life together?! Lets not put the carrage before the horse!

I know what you meant though. And i intend to get some photos asap.

You mean there's a drive-in theatre in Ohio still? Congrats on the hookup! She sounds great.

A few years back I tried them all; and the only person I ever matched on eHarmony was also the only local person I 'matched' and corresponded with on alt.com. Go figure! But, it only took a few phone calls to establish the fact that she was a crazy-old-cat-lady in the making. Always gotta do that phone call with the personals.

Agree, too... match.com, along with Yahoo personals, is a big fat scam. 100% scam.

I ehar ya about the crazy cat women................Where in ohio are you?

I used to be part of Match.com six year ago,but(needless to say)never got any replies,and haven't been on that site since. :angry: :angry:

Well i say give E.HARMONY a try dude. I was skepticle as well. But now id say its the best 60 bucks ive spent.

eharmony rejects ten billion people every day.....for the lucky few who actually get into eharmony ( what, i guess u have to be within 1% of being perfect ) then im sure its awesome. fortunatly, i already found my dream girl, and she has the same " whole body in mouth " affect on me, lol. AND i got her into tickling by giving her a tickly orgasm, hehe. sometimes, all u really need is.....XD neopets

lol. I didn't so much mean "life" as i did "relationship". I'm just so used to saying it to people XD

Congrats!!
AND you found her on a normal date site as well and you didn't have to pay her for the date either!
Cheers to you both!
Salute!
Best of luck....etc etc etc

TTD

I knew there was a lady out there in the realms of Ohio!!! Congrats on your new, lovely girlfriend!!! She sounds sublime!!!

Enjoy!!! And congrats again!!!

the hollywood brother thinks you are very lucky. it is so rare to find the one true love of your life and if you found it, that is good news indeed according to the hollywood brother

She makes fun of e harmony and the 30 dimensions of dating or whatever it is. And she always says that the 31st dimension should have been tickling! Its funny, but she brings tickling up more than i do. Its pretty cool to not feel so self conscious about it.

yjgfn, I'm in Columbus.

You say she brings it up more that you do? Wow. It's a win!

No kidding it is.................Im going on a camping trip wed night thru sunday........she gave me a card and in it was a photo collage she made on her computer of her in lingere, and various body parts, as well as a photo of her in "the pose" mixed into them......................I told her im goona be rubbing one out in the tent. Or maybe i should put it in the ifrst aid kit?

I've read that eharmony is run by a religious fundamentalist, and that you don't get to search out candidates by locality or from a list. You *have* to rely on their "scientific" matching methods. That being said, I'm glad you found someone who you click with, yjgfn! Who cares about *how* you found her? The fact that she mentions tickling more than you do is a positive sign indeed!

Ima ctually glad i couldnt contact who ever i wanted and had to go with who was chosen for me. Im 30 and obviously havent been picking the right ones myself so far!

It is run by a religious fundamentalist, which is why the site does not offer M/M or F/F services. However, I can't knock it if it works...even if I'm one of the folks the site refuses to serve. If it found you someone to spend time with, who treats you how you deserve to be treated, awesome...

Those whom the site does not serve, however, fear not! There are plenty of sites out there for everyone.

Basically...it's all good.

Those whom the site does not serve, however, fear not! There are plenty of sites out there for everyone.

lol... the only other site I see ads for on TV lately is something called 'FarmersOnly.com'... and I don't nearly have enough country in me to try that one.

Last edited:
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back