• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Well, good! It's SUPPOSED to be unbearable!

Tickle4444

TMF Regular
I'm just wondering if anyone here feels this way about tickling the soles of the feet. Say, you have someone all restrained, prepared to relentlessly tickle those extremely ticklish soles for a long time.

Now, say, the ticklee complains: "You don't understand! I absoluely can't stand being tickled on the soles of my feet. It's so unbearable."

Would you respond with saying this: "Well, good! It's SUPPOSED to be unbearable! That's WHY I'm going to have much fun tickling them! It wouldn't be anywhere near as much fun to tickle them if you COULD stand it!"

What are your thought?

If she allows her self to be tied up with the knowlege that tickling was coming then I dont see a problem. It is supposed to be unbearable, thats the point.

are u kidding, I would get a grin that would put the grinch to shame. lol the id go for the whole anticipation thing, make them nervous and more ticklish XD. And finally grab a straight jacket cuz u goin to the sole asylum XD!!!.......what....hey, dont look at me like that........ur all juat as messed up as me T_T

lol, bottem line, and good tip for the Lees, begging only makes it worse.....so go right ahead XD

Would you respond with saying this: "Well, good! It's SUPPOSED to be unbearable! That's WHY I'm going to have much fun tickling them! It wouldn't be anywhere near as much fun to tickle them if you COULD stand it!"

Pretty sure that's a close paraphrase of something I've had said to me on at least three separate occasions by at least two separate people. Never been tied up, but sit on my legs and it's the same difference...

First of all, I'd gag them 😛
second of all, if they knew before hand what your intentions were, then i don't see a problem, but if their reactions were like those suggesting that they truly didn't enjoy it, that it made them uncomfortable to a point that they begged me or cried, I'd probably let them go because I'm such a nice guy. I suppose taht's why we have safety words and all taht.

Say, you have someone all restrained, prepared to relentlessly tickle those extremely ticklish soles for a long time.

Now, say, the ticklee complains: "You don't understand! I absoluely can't stand being tickled on the soles of my feet. It's so unbearable."

That line will just make me tickle those bare feet all that much more and longer!:laughing: 😉

TTD

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back