• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Well what do ya know? My first patient! And my new invention to test! (*F/F, Feet)

Paging_DR. JACK

Dr. Jack here with fresh updates on what's new at the office!

Just like I promised to Jessieticklish, well slightly, Aeris Gainsborough from Final Fantasy VII being "cared for" by one of my latest invention! And this time with my temporary partner of the day to help with this creation, Tifa Lockheart! She wanted to see Aeris being in such predicament, and there was no way to turn down such glorious idea! Now this really one of those few occasions where my patient gets it all over. Remember, I'm merely a foot doctor for the women, but I'll let this one slide! You know, I always wonder Square-Enix had to go such length to increase the size of women feet, but what does it matter? Fortunately for my assistant, Ericka, she actually gets a break since we got our first patient! Now I wonder if I could try the other half of my machine on her-

*Ericka punched me at the back of my head, holds fist angrily*

OW!!...Oh right...whoops.

Sir you are truly an inspiration amongst the drab and droll whitecoats of the medical community. I could refer some patients to you if you're interested? Just pm me.

Sir you are truly an inspiration amongst the drab and droll whitecoats of the medical community. I could refer some patients to you if you're interested? Just pm me.

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much ladies and gentlemen!
I'm always open for new patients!:stickout

At least she got a break. And if you want to do another FF pic could i suggest Rhinoa or Selphie from FF8?

Hehehehe, it's always nice to have some willing participants in the many visits to the local doctor. XP

Adorable work, my friend! I think I may have three more willing participants, but I'd have to make sure they're clear with the treatments being given. 😉

Nice one, Dr! I first thought that you were doing the stuff manually (half manually) but then I saw it wasn't you but... miss lockhart I think.

:cool Now you are just speaking my language! They might make great patients!

You speak english? Thank god for that. Now you can exact tickling shenanagins upon the gals of an unsung classic. Or go for the FF13 chicks who I'm surprised there hasn't been any pics of yet

Oh really?
*pulls out a pencil and a notebook*
Explain to me why.
Mainly because I don't wanna see just any normal request for them.......
I want them to suffer horribly...(well, at least Lightning deserves it anyway)...for ruining my Final Fantasy. The game was more about being pretty than being playable. And having to sit through 30 hours of just watching what feels like a never-ending movie? Ugh! NO sir! I won't stand for it!

I want them to suffer horribly...(well, at least Lightning deserves it anyway)...for ruining my Final Fantasy. The game was more about being pretty than being playable. And having to sit through 30 hours of just watching what feels like a never-ending movie? Ugh! NO sir! I won't stand for it!

Hmmm...looks like there are some people that didn't enjoy the game at all. Not to worry, my dear friend, I've got just prescription made only for Lightning...SO STICK AROUND, BOYS AND GIRLS!!:cool

One thing is for sure, Brennan, your post did really scared me...
Just look really closely at the number posts you made to see what I mean.😱

Amen brudda! shamefully games are losing their touch since the great masses care for graphics only. Just look at halo

HAHA sadly its true:crystill a great game but it doesnt touch any of the older FFs, they really need to bring back the world map and airships etc.

On another note though thank you for taking my request! I love this picture🙂

I think you have a cute little style there dude^^ would love to see how it develops!

HAHA sadly its true:crystill a great game but it doesnt touch any of the older FFs, they really need to bring back the world map and airships etc.

On another note though thank you for taking my request! I love this picture🙂

I know what you mean, Jessie. Before I got a console I managed to get hold of one of the older Final Fantasy game versions for the PC (FF VIII to be exact) and I liked that you could pretty much decide where you could go... in contrast to FF XIII where you're basically rail-roaded. Unfortunately I can't (anymore?) get any earlier versions for Xbox. :/ I think there should have been FF XII for Xbox too, but can't order/find it anywhere anymore...

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back