• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welp, 4 years of Trump I guess.

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
I'm not gonna lie to anyone, I'm scared. Both me and my girlfriend have jobs that normally pay minimum wage (only we've been working at them for almost sixteen years each and have been bumped up the pay ladder many times due to that) and even though we earn $15 something an hour we're both really scared for us and for people we know who are either disabled due to injury or worse and thus are on government assistance.

My mother and father have told me how bad things became for the poor under Nixon and Reagan and I have a feeling this administration is going to surpass all others in terms of treating the poor, disenfranchised, and discriminated very badly. Let's all hold hands and try and get through this together I guess. I'll pray to whatever entity jump started existance that we're all still around after these next four years.

Things have been so crazy lately that I've barely thought about politics. ^^;; Whatever happens though, I'm decided that 2017 will be a great year for everyone, no matter what. 😉

Also, I have confidence in our fine members to discuss topics like this in a civil way - please don't make a liar out of me! 🙂

-Proceeds to insult everyone and make an ass of himself while completely derailing the actual topic of the thread.-

Comforted to see DebonairDamsels and isabeau from the TMF here as with trepidation I make my very first post at this site:

This article and this one have some pretty ominous and well-nigh conspiratorial predictions about the Trump presidency, while this one, by Trump stalwart and Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams, makes the case that Trump is approaching the job of President exactly right--for an entrepreneur, not a politician nor statesman.

Articles and predictions mean nothing, on the liberal side, or the conservative side. Neither side has reliable psychic connections to the future. It's just guesswork. That being said. Not sure if this was your point or not, but Trump shouldn't approach the job of political office as an entrepreneur. This isn't his company. This is the entire country.

Welp I'm glad I know friends elsewhere, maybe I can get there before a wall is built. This man is an insult to the name President.

You all dare to speak ill of the Emperor?

(I joke, of course)

You know what I miss most? When the Left stood against division and fear-mongering. We used to be the good guys. Now, we just trip over our own message, get in our own way, and are so entrenched and indoctrinated that we have lost sight of our goals, hopes, and dreams for ourselves and the nation. We've become the obstructionists that we've hated for the last eight years. We take to the streets at the slightest provocation in protest of a man we consider to be thin-skinned. We break windows, set fires, throw rocks at police, punch people we don't agree with, and label gay Jewish men in interracial relationships "white supremacists" (because if white supremacists are known for anything, it's tolerance). We have been hijacked by emotion, the media narrative, and the smugness of the elitism.

When did we become the villains of our own story?

Any response that involves Trump being orange Hitler need not be posted--that just proves my point that we've lost our ability to make a rational case to people who are in the middle, people we need if we ever hope to win anything ever again.

Last edited:
We had an egomaniac from the left and right running for president. I really feel we as a nation deserved this election. Look how they have divided us. The pure hate from both sides sickens me. I refuse to let either party tell me how to think,act,or feel. It disgusts me how either side easily claims some sort of moral high ground when the other side insults them,but yet,they insult the other side.

Look up a man named Jonathan Pie. He tells us why Trump won. He is British by the way. A man from the left. Anyone who has to result to name calling,and insults has lost the argument.

Let's see now: Trump just lost the battle to rid the nation of Obamacare, cannot prove that there were any wiretaps to his Trump Towers, after many years finally had to concede that Obama was an American citizen. Maybe he should start building his wall. :huh

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back