• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wenona and Amber Tickle Feet Underwater

amberlynn

TMF Regular
Hurricane day, Wenona and Amber wanted to have some fun under the surface. Tickling on dry land just didnt seem like that much fun. So, the scuba gear went on and away they went to the bottom of the pool. This winds were howling above as the girls were having a tickle fight at the bottom. Laughing and screaming through the regulators.
Sample clip is smaller than original clip

www.TicklingStudio.com

Attachments

• wenonaambersample-1.wmv
    wenonaambersample-1.wmv
    4.5 MB · Views: 1,618
  • wenonaambersample1.jpg
    wenonaambersample1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 820
  • wenonaambersample2.jpg
    wenonaambersample2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 623
wow, wow, this is gr8
i've always wanted 2 c that kind of video.
beautiful feet 🙂
i want 2 smell her feet !!
do u have another vids like that ?
i'm w8n 4 ur answer

Last edited:
Cool. There is one nice poster on TT who has been asking me to do underwater tickling. When he sees this he will be amazed (or maybe you did it after he asked for it) Thanks 🙂

I applaud you on the originality of this clip. A producer like this is what the community could use; always needs, rather.

Interesting... in a good way :ggrin:

One could be curious as to how this sort of idea came about?

How did Amber and Wenona respond to this, anyway?

hi From Amber

hi all, to answer your question...my partner came up with the idea. He has been shooting underwater exotica for some time now which you can see at www.h2oGems.com. We will be putting more underwater tickling clips up at www.TicklingStudio.com....stay tuned. In fact, this one is going up tomorrow. The guy being tickled is my partner fyi.

New Underwater Tickling Clip....TicklingStudio.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New UW Tickling coming on Saturday the 13th at 8am EST.

Tickled To Death Underwater
Tied to a chair at the bottom of the pool, Amber Tickle Tortures this super ticklish dude. Feet and waiste tied to someting that does not float is probably not the safest idea in the world huh? Especially when Amber cuts off his air supply at the end of his relentless tickling. Having fun at first, laughing histerically while being tickled, all seemed pretty good. When the air gets cut off however, it turns into panic which leaves him struggling to get to the surface. Should have thought more about what he got himself into.

Remember, Samples are much smaller than actual Video
www.TicklingStudio.com.

Attachments

• UwTickleTortureSample-1.wmv
    UwTickleTortureSample-1.wmv
    3.6 MB · Views: 57
  • underwatertickle1.jpg
    underwatertickle1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 38
  • underwatertickle3.jpg
    underwatertickle3.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 60
  • undewatertickle2.jpg
    undewatertickle2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 22
pretty amazing. Um...this is kind of a weird question, but may I ask what kind of camera and what kind of housing you were using? I'm getting into underwater photography myself...

:shock: Now that is certainly interesting...and creative! :happy:

didn't you know, everything is better underwater!

you ever see a $20 bill... underwater?!?

ever play video games... underwater?!?

hehe... i think not.

Well that' a new concept for me. Great job! I like how you can hear what it sounds like underwater.

Wow! I love it. It reminds me of when I used to put on my goggles at the community pool and tickle the feet of any girl I knew.. Which was most of them 😉

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back