• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

we're soo famous :)

hehe you should look up foot fetish as well on wikipedia 🙂

LOL That's brilliant. And as for that Foot Fetishism article, I always suspected Tarantino had a foot fetish! 😀

Also, I'm sorry if this is off-topic, but it's been bugging me for ages, and I can't get the PM to work. Rtl, what does FTW mean?

Hehe, I'm gonna have to edit this Wiki Page I think ^_^ .
On the PM front, I dunno why it doesnt work for you. Maybe something to do with your browser settings, or maybe you've got them turned off in your User CP.
As for FTW, it mean For The Win!

Lol, apperantly random batter isnt the only thing this place is famous for...XD😀

Ah, For The Win - thanks, LK! 😀

As for the PMs, mine work, but for some reason I couldn't find a PM button on Rtl's profile.

I'll have to check into that Senshi. Maybe I have yet to enable it.

Ya FTW = For Teh Win! 😛 it's a way to show extreme approval of something =)

And yes, I purposefully misspell "the" 😛

I guess today is Wikipedia day:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Internet_slang

Oh and ya Tarantino definitly has a foot fetish 🙂 Almost everything I've seen of his has a foot scene in one form or another; the most memorable two being 'From Dusk Till Dawn'.

And of course that episode of E.R. that he directed, ended up being loaded to the brim with foot shots lol... The dude definitly has it bad, and don't we just love him for it 🙂

Check this out: http://www.hollywoodinvestigator.com/tinsel/tarantino.htm

Interesting article 🙂

Last edited:
Haha, nice link rtl. 😀 I just spent ages looking through them - Wikipedia is too addictive. 😛

all the hollywood brother knows is that if vincent kenedy mcmahon can have a performer's whole gimmick be a foot fetish then we are not alone and that foot fetish is now mainstream or getting pretty close according to the hollywood brother

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back