• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whacha watching?

Timewarp

3rd Level Red Feather
So you guys probably watch tv, right? ......right? well what are you watching?
Right now i'm watching comedy central and it looks like Chet and Chong is on.

oh boy.

(note: This will probably get the fewists post......Just can't compete. Oh well.)

well ok. Let's seeeee......mmmmmm.....

Knock knock.

My show is Hiadis plz come back when i'm in.....a.....random.....hotel.

There better be something interesting on the other side of that door, or I'm changing the channel on you! You call this quality programming?!

I blame PBS. Not the best sponsers for a tv show.

Umm, well...last show I watched was today's episode of Neighbours. A lot of people think it's quite sad for guys to watch soap operas, but Neighbours is one of my fave progs of all time. 🙂

Right now, I'm watching...not much, 'cos I'm on my computer. 😛 I'm reading Powerpuff Girls fanfiction, actually.

QVC, Home Shopping Network, all those shopping channels that show off the beautiful hands of those hand models. Just sittin there imagining the possibility of those hands tickling me to tears!

....oh, and ESPN! lol

About the only time I watch is sports on the weekend, and the new family favorite "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"...hardly anything else I can let the kids watch these days...

kyhawkeye said:
About the only time I watch is sports on the weekend, and the new family favorite "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"...hardly anything else I can let the kids watch these days...
That is an excellent show. It is one of only two television programs (Simpsons is the other) that I will bring myself to watch the networks (NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox, etc. Essentially any local channel) for.

HisDivineShadow said:
That is an excellent show. It is one of only two television programs (Simpsons is the other) that I will bring myself to watch the networks (NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox, etc. Essentially any local channel) for.

I like how it shows people helping others in need. Been trying to instill that in kids from early one. The show is a great example of how helping others helps you as well. Plus, I think my 8 yr old daughter thinks Ty is cute. It could be worse...we could be watching the Osbournes.....(rimshot)

I caught Extreme Makeover Home Edition one day and thought it was just a special on for one night. I didn't know it was a series. Shows how much I know about network tv. 😛
The episode I saw was a 14 or 15 year old girl with some horrific cancer. They knocked down her house and gave them a completely new and sterile one with about half a million dollars in cash and goodies. It was such a vast amount of money that I figured it was a special.
Mayhaps I will check it out again, thanks 🙂

Now on Monday, they have "How'd they do that?" where they show more behind the scenes stuff. I like Paul De Meo (the carpernter guy) the best...although Constance (building/planning) and Paige (the lady carpenter) are nice on the eyes...😉 ...hmmm....maybe I need to write an "Extreme Makeover: Tickling Edition"....

I watch a lot of different programs, in different channels, Discovery channel, travel and adventure, movie channels (HBO, cinemax, cinecanal, movie city and others) of course Venezuelan channels too ! 🙂.

wow, this post actually made it past post 10. This is really a first for me. I'd like to thank all the people who made this honor possable. Mistress V. for the latest post. Dracula, who kept it alive the first shakey moments. And umm..me, becuase this is the next post.
And all the others which I could name but too lazy to look for.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back