• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What a Brawl! (***/FFF, feathered feet)

Wii

TMF Master
*PHEW*
MAN did this take me forever to do!

So yeah, here’s what I’ve been working on for the past couple weeks now. MY tribute to one of the Wii’s biggest successes, Super Smash Bros. Brawl! Starring the three gals getting each of their feet feathered for your pleasure!

Also, someone may wanna tend to Samus after this, as she looks like she’s cracked already…even though we just started! XP

This should be quite a distraction as I go on to brainstorm stories to add!

(And yes, I know there's no shading, but then it'd take a whole lot longer to finish!)

Enjoy!

Best.Picture.Ever. The lack of Nintendo pictures in the tickling community is lacking, so this is more than welcome.

Last edited:
WII is awesome, brawl is awesome, the gals IN the game are awesome, this pic is awesome, and that makes you awesome!^^

I totally agree with the above, so many potential lee's and yet they hardly ever come by. Well peach maybe...

Jobs a good dun!

It's awesome the way it is! Screw the shading, man! Nobody would ever wait to see such an astonishing piece much longer! Five stars picture!:yellowsta:yellowsta:yellowsta:yellowsta:yellowsta

Looks very fantastic! Keep up the good work.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back