• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What a curse!!

dannybtt

TMF Novice
I am not sure if I'm the only young guy that feels like this but doesn't it seem like there is a severe shortage of young attractive girls who share this interest. I've been trying for a long time to meet someone that is compatible with me in terms of looks and age but it really seems hopeless. All I seem to encounter are ugly old women and guys pretending to be girls. Sorry for being so negative but I know that I'm not the only young guy dealing with this frustration. I would appreciate some insight from someone who has faught this same battle and emerged victorious.

TADA!!!!

Here I am dannybtt!!

I feel your pain. I never had a single girlfriend until after I turned twenty. It is difficult to find a good girl, but hey, look around, a good girl doesn't have much to choose from either.

Just keep your eyes open and do not disreguard someone who may not seem like what you want at first. Look for a good girl and do not worry about tickling.

Gee there is so mutch I can tell you to help ya but it is already written in my forum threads.

Check these out my friend.

(Hi I am the new guy and do I have quite a story to tell)

(If you love tickling, you gotta check out this thread)

I have no doubt that you will enjoy these.

I used to feel like you did but now I am living my dream beyond what I could have ever hoped for.

Patience is the key. Seek and ye shall find. Sometimes you never knew a person is into tickling until the time is right to ask and reveal. She might feel as uncomfortable revealing her secret as you do.

I may be wrong, but I feel that one should simply let it be natural and look for your love first before looking for the tickling interest. It would be hard to love someone simply because of his/her interest in tickling. Also, there are many variants of this interest, some love it intense, some love it for the joy it brings, some love to tickle certain areas and some don't.

Patience will allow you to prevail. Fall in love first, then when the trust is there, coax her into tickling. Chances are she will grow to love it!

Thank you both for having taken the time to reply to my post. You've given me good advice and I'll definitely work with it.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back