• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are Senshi names?

alphazion1

TMF Expert
I see a lot of folks with their "Senshi name" in their sig, but what is that? Is it like your first pet's name + mother's maiden name, or middle name + street you grew up on? And where do you get one? 🙂

Ah yes, I've even posted in some of his threads >.> V for Vendetta avatar and everything...

Senshi is awesome. He is away right now with no access to the forum- but once he returns I'm sure he will respond with a Senshi name for you.
Senshi has his own dictionary and from this he creates a name. :cool

Senshi is awesome. He is away right now with no access to the forum- but once he returns I'm sure he will respond with a Senshi name for you.
Senshi has his own dictionary and from this he creates a name. :cool

Sounds great! 🙂

I'm not sure if when Senshi returns he'll have a lot more messages asking for Senshi Names or not. :huh

All I know is, after reading this I sent him a message asking for one myself. :redface:

Interesting... - Maybe 'I' should come up with something like that, or someone else for that matter. :stickout

Meh. My brain's REALLY random! :lol

Is it bad that my first thought on seeing the thread title was to try and remember the names of the characters from Sailor Moon?

Is it bad that my first thought on seeing the thread title was to try and remember the names of the characters from Sailor Moon?

LOL, and I still remember the english theme song. >.> How many can you name without googling? 😉

I wonder who "Snug Sub" is doing? I hope Karen is recovering okay...

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back