• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

What Are Some Things That You Won In Contests?

JimBoy

TMF Regular
Any of you out there won anything in some sort of contest?

As a kid, my dad signed me up for a NICKELODEON contest and I was one of the 100s of winners to win an autographed book from Larisa Olyenik of The Secret World of Alex Mack.

More recently I won a pair of headphones and an iPOD speaker system through Marlboro.com

What have you won?

last night, i won 100 gold in my guild's lottery play. i put in 5 lotto tickets, 1 gold a pop, and won my money back 20 fold.

btw, talking about playing in WoW. but it was big. i never win things, except my my beautiful GF 😀

i won tickets to see Stevie Ray VAughn...

i won a box of mac and cheese at the comedy club..

i won first place in several music competitions..

last night, i won 100 gold in my guild's lottery play. i put in 5 lotto tickets, 1 gold a pop, and won my money back 20 fold.

btw, talking about playing in WoW. but it was big. i never win things, except my my beautiful GF 😀

So do you have your level 80 Death Knight yet? I actually went to Game Stop last night to get my WotLK. I was just there purely to observe the human story unfolding outside. 😉 And dang'it my lottery ticket was not a winner. :rant:

I did win a front-end alignment for my car. I forgot why it was a long time ago. I also won an essay writing contest sponsored by MADD back in high school. That netted me a $1,000.

:shock:i have never won anything, EVER!

and this makes me angry..-gets my gun-

I won £100 and a signed copy of "If I Don't Know" by Wendy Cope (who was presenting the awards) in a writing competition a few years ago.

I've won a ton of raffles by using my mum's name (she wins every raffle she enters, seriously).

I also used to win a lot of Eisteddfodd competitions in school, though there weren't any prizes for that. The categories were things like story writing, poetry, handwriting, non-fiction, etc, and you'd get certificates.

I did one sports day and came 4th in the sack race, one place short of a medal. 🙁 Put me off sports a bit.

I've won other things too, but those are the noteworthy ones.

Final Fantasy T shirt, some money, and then I got banned from participating in those kind of contests 🙂

A few medals in high school sports competitions.

Also, quite a few diplomas for good qualifications and participation in informatics, chemistry and maths contests. Won a few cups from them, too.

I won $100 in a grocery-store lotto and have won numerous small amounts in a state-lottery pool at a former job. If you count fantasy sports, I have won first place in football and basketball several times. Academically, I won a few math awards at the high-school level and second place in a writing contest, but I didn't enter any competitions at the college level.

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back