• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are the odds of her being awake?

baseball333

This goes back a few years, and I admit to being a young fool at the time, but my girlfriends brothers wife was passed out on a sectional sofa after a hard night of partying. Everyone was crashing everywhere that night.

She was 25 years old, looked like Deborah Harry, and I had drooled over her feet for a year. She dangled like crazy. High arches, great toes, rounded heels.

When I woke up in the early morning, her feet were a couple of feet from my face. She was lightly snoring, I took the ankle of her right foot and dragged it straight out, so her sole was staring me right in my face. I placed a sofa cushion under her ankle to create a completely unobstructed sole.

Her foot was soft as silk. I ran my fingers over her arches, licked up and down her soles, and even sucked her toes. No real reaction, other than a few jerks when I tickled the base of her toes. I became an expert on her foot over the next hour.

It was a total change of pace. One minute, you wonder if you'll ever get to do a quick tickle, and the next you're holding her toes back and licking up and down her foot, kissing it, as her whole sole is right in your face! Mercy!

My question is, do you think someone can sleep through that? After that happened, she seemed to reference her feet an awful lot, putting them on full display in front of me shamelessly.

I don't know how anybody can sleep through that--frankly, I'm perplexed that there ARE people who are not ticklish at all. Some more than others, OK, but those who arent at all no matter what you try is just amazing to me.

No, if the final sentence is true, she was probably awake and just enjoyed the attention. You said she was partying, she might've still been sobering up, so to her it just felt really good; rather than ticklish.

It's pretty doubtful she was asleep if you were able to do all that. Sleeping through tickling is one thing, but licking and sucking and such is a bit different. I'd be surprised.

To clarify, I didn't tickle her foot or suck her toes with gusto. For the first 30
minutes or so, it was an extremely light touch with my finger tips to various
parts of her sole. I started at her heel. There was a hint of a callous around the edge, but it was rounded and pretty soft. I was *Extremely* careful to make sure I wouldn't get busted. The exploring was done in such a way that it could have been explained by me stretching while I was asleep. It was the center of her foot that blew my mind. Its softness and sleekness was out of this world. The spots just above her heel and below the ball were very tender to the touch.

I did get a little bolder when I placed a wet kiss on her upper arch. At that point, I was feeling more confident. I licked a straight line down her entire arch and went back and blew over the dampened track. That got a slight stir.

The toe sucking could better be described as putting my mouth over her big toe, taking it in (while barely making contact with it), and locking my lips around its base. The ball of her foot was slightly firmer than her arch, but defintely more sensitive. There was a hint of a reaction when I tended to it.
The base of her toes, the topside of her upper ball, was clearly the most
responsive.

My activity, right before she woke up, was taking my index finger and lightly dragging it up and down her entire sole a few times in a classic tickling motion. That's when she moved around. I stopped and watched. At first, she stretched both of her legs straight out with her feet taut for a few seconds. Then, she relaxed with both of her soles in perfect position. I thought I was going to get a shot at her left foot too! But then, she lifted her head and looked around. She appeared oblivious, and got up to go to the bathroom. I pretended to be fast asleep. Nothing was said.

Here is where my imagination may have been playing tricks with me. My girlfriend eventually woke up on another part of the sectional sofa. Both girls began talking and put on a movie (the husband was passed out in the bedroom). The girl assumed her position on the sofa, sitting up and leaning on the backrest, but with her right sole still right in front of my face. I still pretended to be asleep, but by moving around I managed to get a hand directly in front of her foot (an inch or 2 away). A few times, when she moved, I managed to have a finger resting on her arch. It stayed there a few brief seconds, and then she would move her foot slightly away. That went on for 20 minutes until I finally woke up 😎

She gave me a big good morning hello and nothing unusual happened. All 3
of us watched the remainder of the movie. That was 20 years ago. Nothing was ever said about it, and I never took a chance to enjoy her feet again
(other than to look).

My big risk was getting my lips and tongue involved. At the time, I was 24 and blown away at that point. She was a year older than me. All in all though, I didn't utilize an aggressive tickling touch. If I got caught, it could have been a volatile situation :wooha:

I don't think I'd try something like that again today.

The fact that she was "passed out" as opposed to just plainly asleep may have been the difference.

TTD

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back