• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Are You Making Of This Christian Bale Assault Story?

JimBoy

TMF Regular
If you've been following the news, Batman actor Christian Bale was arrested and released over in England when his mother and sister filed an assault charge against him.

The more I've been reading the facts the more I think that Bale is the victim here. From what I gather is that his mother and sister have been jealous of his success for some time (his parents were divorced and his now deceased father was his manager).

Apparently Bale's sister asked him for a huge sum of $$$, to help raise her kids, and when he refused a firestorm erupted. It got worse when Bale's mom started to diss his wife. After the incident both Bale's mom and sis ran to the police to file an assault charge.

Personally, I don't think Bale committed assault here and I will be quite shocked if he did. I think he probably pushed them out of the way as far as touching them goes. I think that after he refused to hand his sister the money they went to the police in an attempt to give him a bad name in the press (don't tell me the success of Dark Knight has nothing to do with this) Also this is in England where the film, at least I think, isn't even released yet.

Do you agree?

From what I've been told, when an assault charge is raised in England (correct me if I'm wrong, brothers and sisters of the forum who reside in the UK), the person in question is arrested, and considered guilty until proven otherwise...

Hence the media flamewars...

If the story you describe above is accurate, then no, I don't think he is guilty, and feel he is an incredibly unfortunate victim of greedy relatives who would sell their own down the river for a few $$.

It's a damn shame.

If he did assault them, justice will be served.

I just hope, for his sake, this comes to a swift, just end.

This is sad.

Someone does something on their own, and then their blood has to turn it into some Jerry Springer.

F his mom and sister.

bitches ain't shit and women like them need to be converted into punching bags anyway

suqit2k8

If what you state is accurate, then no, and hopefully he'll just end up taking the high road while they're left to lick their hurt wounds and wrongful emotions (pride, greed, etc.) And the media's capable of twisting practically anything to the negative, yet hopefully this actor'll still end up fine. 🙂

The guy is becoming (if he isn't already) an action super-star in the US. He needs to move here and get the hell away from his crazy ass family.

If the British Law is similar to U.S. then Assault is simply a threatening verbal confrontation. What is considered threatening is relative to the individual. It's assault and battery which would have indicated something serious. Bale was allowed to attend the premier then he voluntarily turned himself in for arrest. Then after four hours of discussion he was released on his own recognizance.

I agree that there was an attempt to shake down Bale by his family. That's pretty damn sad when your own family will do that to you. Your own freakin mother. Maybe Bale is being stingy, who knows, but its his money not theirs.

It's sad to think that your own family could sell you out like that, if indeed it's true. I do hope the allegations are false, as Batman being convicted of hitting his own mother and sister would be just horrible.

Well, the Mother and Sister are now apparently trying to sell their story to various high-profile news programmes.

Sounds like all they were after was money, and they'll get it any way they can.

Harpies.

That's true, Camel.

In the UK, if an individual is said to have assaulted someone they are arrested under the belief to have assaulted and not the assaulting charge itself. Then he's questioned and an investigation takes place. If he's guilty, he's charged with assault, if not he's released without charge.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back