• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KrazieDog

Verified
What are your simple pleasures in life? For some it may be surfing quietly, playing with the kids, or having an ice cold beer at the end of the day. So what's yours? :happyfloa

Just looking out at my garden while petting a parrot on my knee.

Taking a walk with the ipod before anyone else in the planet is ever awake, enjoying some great cheese and wine, opening all the doors and windows for the rain that we rarely get, playing in the pool or the river with the puppyface, cooking a great Mediteranean meal for beloved friends and NAPS!
XOXO

-Morning runs.
-Smoothies.
-Movie Nights.
-Painting / Drawing.

What's yours Jay? 🙂

Waking up next to my boyfriend. Ordering in sushi. Biking around the city.

Taking a walk with the ipod before anyone else in the planet is ever awake,

Oh snap 😀

Early morning running is ossom; no distractions from people, dogs, cyclists, cars or whatever, just the clean morning air and the ever-inspiring sight of seagulls and crows fighting over the discarded takeaway food from the previous night. You also get to see some funny tomcat fights if you're up early enough.

Music all the time.
Sleeping with the windows open, only to wake up all chilly and wrapped up in blankets.
Watching movies - preferably snuggled up with someone, but alone is good, too
Burning candles that smell amazing.
Sitting a covered porch watching it rain in the summer and smelling the air.

Last edited:
Watching midgets wrestling in pudding..

WHAT!?

The park with Jordan, going to the gym, having a friend over for dinner. Nap time is pretty awesome too.

Watching midgets wrestling in pudding..

WHAT!?

Bwaaahaaa!

Sitting on the porch with my coffee and a smoke early in the morning when no one else is around, watching the birds and squirrels and listening to the wind rustling through the trees.....

A true moment of peace and time to reflect and set my mind back a bit...

A shot of Lagavulin with dinner.
Cold seltzer to rehydrate after an exercise walk.
Reading.

A shot of Lagavulin with dinner.
Cold seltzer to rehydrate after an exercise walk.
Reading.

Ahem... shot? Savour my friend... be REALLY kind to yourself & switch to Macallans or Oban 😉

A glass of fine scotch.
A memory made with a close friend.
Ppl who refuse to walk out of your life even through the hard stuff.
A bone crushing hug.
A warm cup of tea on a cold day.
The first snow of the year.
A midafternoon rainshower.
Boys who open doors for girls.
First kisses in the moonlight.
Holding hands when you go for a walk.
Getting an email from someone unexpected.
Finding $$$ in a pocket you forgot about.
A vacation that's well needed/deserved.
Being the "bigger person".
Beating the odds... over and over again if you have to.

Whoever wrote estelle getty in the tag cloud is getting smacked!!

For me:

- Surfing the web while listening to Brent breathe and Jay eat dinner. 😀 :wub:

- Watching a movie by myself.

- Working on my website while listening to my favorite song. (over and over and over and over again...)

- Reading in bed.

- Watching Max and Ruby with Spawn curled up in my lap. (it happens so rarely, so I definitely savor those times)

- Posting in SSF sometimes really chills me out.

- Cooking || Baking.

- Taking a really long bubble bath and stinking pretty afterwards.

:chill: Great thread, babes! :chill:

I personally find it difficult to relax and enjoy the simple moments, but I honestly have to say that cuddling with my fiancee on a couch or bed while both of us are reading books is a simple pleasure that I love. Nothing seems better in those quiet times than good company.

Whoever wrote estelle getty in the tag cloud is getting smacked!!

For me:

- Surfing the web while listening to Brent breathe and Jay eat dinner. 😀 :wub:

- Watching a movie by myself.

- Working on my website while listening to my favorite song. (over and over and over and over again...)

- Reading in bed.

- Watching Max and Ruby with Spawn curled up in my lap. (it happens so rarely, so I definitely savor those times)

- Posting in SSF sometimes really chills me out.

- Cooking || Baking.

- Taking a really long bubble bath and stinking pretty afterwards.

:chill: Great thread, babes! :chill:

I have def got to second that!

Also this song:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l12Csc_lW0Q&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l12Csc_lW0Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

eating ice-cold watermelon with Grumpy after a long run in the sun (he actually loves watermelon!) between the two of us we can devour a whole watermelon

believe it or not, my cat Lola loves cantaloupe! One day I'll get around to posting a clip on YouTube with my weird melon-eating carnivores!

Enjoying breakfast every morning.

Working out when by body allows it.

Listening to music.

Roadtrips in the fall,with music of course.

Spending time with close friends.

Setting goals and working towards them 100%.Even if I never reach them.

Did I mention chillin' on the forum? :bubble2:

:mhorns:

Let's see...

-Smiling at random people I make eye contact with at work on the way to customer stops, after I determine they're not a threat and they don't make stupid money jokes about "free samples", but simply smile back.

-The feeling of euphoria I get when I drink a cup of coffee after not having any for a few days, after enduring the tension headaches caused by a lack of caffeine.

-A similar feeling of euphoria I get when someone offers a small, random act of kindness/consideration to make my day easier. It could be as simple as holding a door open for me while I'm pushing a hand-truck full of coin. I don't really know how to explain the feeling, other than that it feels like the hair on the back of my neck is standing up, and the feeling creeps towards the base of my skull (at my brain stem? 😕 ), but not in the nervous way.

-The random things that make my son laugh, such as his mommy or me chasing him around while making weird noises that cause him to crack up and mock us. He's also turning into a little bully! He likes to snap his mommy's shirt shoulder straps to make her yelp, and he likes to plop his butt down on my belly when I'm laying on the floor to make me yell "Oof!" We should probably nip it in the bud, but it's too cute.

-Observing the spark of realization and understanding when my son learns something or reacts to things he sees. It amazes me how intelligent a baby can be, and how they can adapt to their surroundings (sounds like a nature show, but humans, as creatures, amaze me!).

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back