• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What city or country would you consider to be the tickling capital of the world?

AKF99

TMF Poster
There's too many places inside the US for me to place this title on, so outside of America, if I had to pick, I'd say pretty much all of East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan) due to the sheer amount of tickle content coming from that area (especially China and Japan), but I hear there's a large tickle scene in France and Italy as well.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Prague I would guess due largely to the Czech Tickling family of studios.

Is there a specific reason why this is the case?
There are many:
1. One of the few places if not the only one that offers professional tickle massages - and there are more places to go if one is interested.
2. The production of tickle and "semi-tickle videos" with several established models frequently doing stuff in the city (even if not everyone of them are Czech)
3. The tickling in general is very popular in Czechia. It's not even considered much as fetish there cause it's so mainstream. One of the most common flirt techniques amongst young people, etc. Tickling there is much less niche than for instance in Scandinavia where I live, where it's almost unspoken of and people almost secretly pretend like it doesn't exist.

Simply put, there are many reasons why I think Prague is nr.1 in Europe considering tickling. 🙂

Well, sure! In Newfoundland, they’re not hung up on sexuality and fetishes! There’s a town named Tickles, and just for good measure, a town called Dildo, and another named Placenta (actually Placentia, but it’s more fun to call it Placenta).

Attachments

• IMG_4067.jpeg
    IMG_4067.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
There are many:
1. One of the few places if not the only one that offers professional tickle massages - and there are more places to go if one is interested.
2. The production of tickle and "semi-tickle videos" with several established models frequently doing stuff in the city (even if not everyone of them are Czech)
3. The tickling in general is very popular in Czechia. It's not even considered much as fetish there cause it's so mainstream. One of the most common flirt techniques amongst young people, etc. Tickling there is much less niche than for instance in Scandinavia where I live, where it's almost unspoken of and people almost secretly pretend like it doesn't exist.

Simply put, there are many reasons why I think Prague is nr.1 in Europe considering tickling. 🙂
Are there any links to videos or studies on this?

Are there any links to videos or studies on this?
I don't really know what to answer you here... 😀 Do people "study" tickling? Cause if they do, then that's a totally new info to me hahaha.

Currently, I must humbly give the nod to my bedroom… 😉😎<<<<----

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back