• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

what do other countries think of the US's election?

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
the US has always been under the assumption that the entire world focuses on what we are doing etc...so i was wondering..you members who live elsewhere..what do you think of the upcoming election? who would you vote for? do you think about it at all? and will it effect you in anyway?

hmm... US elections is the most covered in the whole world, so unless you're on another planet you can't escape it, i'd vote for Obama just cos his name sound cool ^^ it won't affect me, and i prefer not to think too much... well despite that i'd really like to come and visite the US of A 🙂

the US has always been under the assumption that the entire world focuses on what we are doing etc...so i was wondering..you members who live elsewhere..what do you think of the upcoming election? who would you vote for? do you think about it at all? and will it effect you in anyway?

I live in Italy.
and told my opinion elsewhere.

anyway...

I would like to not care about usa elections, but is impossible here on tv
I think nothing will change for me or for the world
obama has few chances because he is black (and for some americans it matters)
if he win he will be resized by lobbies

the lobbies are too strong
no president has had the courage to remove the embargo to cuba, or to forbid the sale of weapons, only to do two stupid and simple examples...

in the next 20 years, cause of that fascist of berlusconi, in italy will be the same situations with centers of power

Why should I follow the elections? in Italy rich people and lobbies (agnelli of fiat, berlusconi of mediaset, etc etc) already rules

When I was in the USA this summer, I followed them pretty well and was interested.

When I came home to Wales, I started to lose track of it because we don't give it near as much coverage. Now I know just about everything since September through word of mouth on this forum.

I am interested in it, but I'm probably a little biased because whoever gets in will affect me personally as I'll be moving there early next year.

We have a betting pool... anyone wanna put their money on someone 😛

We have a betting pool... anyone wanna put their money on someone 😛

*Places money on Chuck Norris* He never looses.

Well, here we got a whole team of politicians and news reporters cheering for McCain, and the opposition cheering for Obama. I'm just waiting for the day when they enter our Senate dressed in pink cheerleader outfits and pon-pons. That will be the sight.

*Places money on Chuck Norris* He never looses.

Well, here we got a whole team of politicians and news reporters cheering for McCain, and the opposition cheering for Obama. I'm just waiting for the day when they enter our Senate dressed in pink cheerleader outfits and pon-pons. That will be the sight.

That would be a laugh... Chuck Norris with a pon pons...

What about Arnold Shwarc-whatever in a pink dress...?

I'd vote for Obama, but only because the alternative is BAD. Also, wheather we like it or not, we have to focus on US 'cause it is a super power. Besides, there's been a little disagreement between US and Russia lately, so yeah, we're wondering who is going to be your next president...

Here in Britain, Obama is immensely popular, as he looks like the candidate less likely to ruin the rest of the world. Also, apparantly McCains vice president believes the world is 6000 years old, which, without meaning to offend, would get you laughed out of Parliament in British politics.

^ lol...and Parliament over there is a noisy place as it is..

oo if we are going to take bets..my bet is with who is in my siggy...and no pink dress on him...he prefers purple...

If real money was involved then my bet would be on McCain.

Only because if Obama wins then I have lost some money to see him president and if McCain wins then I get some extra money as compensation.

I have tried to follow the US election, which is sad I know. From the speech's etc and even from the first debate I don't like McCain. While I have some doubt with Obama as well out of the two is the one I prefer and might even fix some of the problems that Bush made.

My old standby is to see who all the other countries want as our president and vote for the other one, esp. the candidate our enemies support.

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back