• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you define as a good foot tickling video?

luv2ticklefeet3

I dont post here very often, but after watching clip after clip of various foot tickling videos, I thought I would share my thoughts on what makes a good clip or video and would love to hear everyone else's thoughts on the matter.

Over the past 10 years I have seen and bought a variety of different production companies clips and videos. While I have enjoyed the majority, there are only a few that have really stood out as really great ones. For example: Tickling Holly videos, Dorothy Suffers from Fm concepts, several Solefully yours videos (Lorelle's foot tickling videos), and several from Intensetickle.com. What made these stand out for me was the bondage and selection of ticklee, skillfullness/the love of tickling their victim/vocalization of the tickler, storyline of the clip, and camera angles. Take for instance the Dorothy Suffers clip. The tickler was very vocal while restraining her victim and while tickling her. You really got the sense that she was enjoying everything she did. She was also very methodical with the way she tickled. I only saw the free sample clips posted, but I also got a sense of some sort of storyline. It wasnt like she was a hired model(even though we know she is) and the tickler was hired to just go through the motions and tickle her. It had a real feeling of someone with a true tickle fetish and a very good victim to take it out on. The same goes for all of the other videos I mentioned as well.

I am not writing this thread to bash any videos being put out by any company. I also understand that taste varies from person to person and finding that one thing that really works is extremely hard to come by. I just wanted to share my thoughts and hear others as well.

in a video which i'd truly love, there must be feathers tickling a woman's bare soles. also need good bondage to keep her still, like stocks. hate it when they move around like crazy in videos. and i want strictly foot tickling, not too much upperbody, if any. also, she must be ticklish, no faking it. and extra kudos if she especially cute or hot, like having a cute giggle or reaction, like dorothy in the lotus position, or a goth chick. cause goth chicks are hot, not cookie cutter pamela anderson cutouts that look like hookers.

once i see a video like that, or close to it, then will i dish out cash to buy it. other than that, i'm not made of money, and i'm very frugal with it.

I dont really care much about bondage ( hogtied is fav ) or positions. I know that I hate lees who have a gag in their mouth. Isnt the point of tickling to hear laughter. I like for the ler to be vocal and have long fingernails. I also like clips that include shoe removal and tickling while wearing shoes such as sandals and heels. Socks and tickling socks off is also cool. Anyway thats my thoughts.

I would like to see a vid of the women getting thier feet tickled in a situation where they are caught off guard. Such as; while talking on the phone in the office or at a board meeting, in a shoe store by the salesperson, in a movie theater by the person sitting in front of them.

My late wife and I played out many fantisies of this nature.

Liv4feet

One that has the lee's feet completely restained, but is allowed a fair amount of the ablity to squirm his/her torso - but with the hands bound (preferably handcuffed behind the lee's back). Almost, it must focus entirely on the soles of the feet - and they must be unbearably ticklish. Must result in a captivating laugh, and the tickling must be non-stop (no stopping for even a second). Maybe be at least five minues long - although two hours is far preferable.

I would like to see a vid of the women getting thier feet tickled in a situation where they are caught off guard. Such as; while talking on the phone in the office or at a board meeting, in a shoe store by the salesperson, in a movie theater by the person sitting in front of them.

My late wife and I played out many fantisies of this nature.

Liv4feet
I tickle my gf while she is on the phone all the time. Its really funny, esp when she is talkin to her mother.

Tickler: A sexy woman (18-35) of any race/ethnicity with a petite or athletic build and flawless, soft, high-arched, well-pampered feet.

Ticklee: Pretty much the same as above, but I'd rather for her to be Black cuz I love to see Black girls get tickled and there needs to be more of that here.

Wardrobe: Bikinis or Lingerie (Without nylons, fishnets, etc.) or topless with stripper shorts. Already barefoot.

Bondage: None.

Scenario: Interrogation or playful/consentual tickling.

Camera: Lots of foot close-ups. Rare and brief facial shots.

Length: 2 to 4 hours (If possible)

cute model with well cared for VERY GENUINELY TICKLISH FEET.

In stocks with shoe removal.

Wearing sheer tan hose.

total foot tickling from an EXPERIENCED tickler..that includes all areas of the feet TOPS AND BOTTOMS.

Slow intensification of the tickling ending in true hystics!

A good view of the feet...tops and bottoms

REPEAT BAREFOOT

A good foot tickle video, in my humble opinion, must have the following:

1) Genuinely ticklish models.
2) People who know how to tickle. 😉
3) A variety of tickling tools.
4) And some good bouts of tickle teases.

I think a good scenario helps an awful lot too. 😀

I've been through some videos since i discovered the fetish stuff on the net. Many featured nice girls , but too many times not ticklish & that's a shame. So for me a good foot tickling video is :

* good position : no stocks, no cuffs, prererably wraps / tape / hogties
* feet have to be nice ( i'm THAT difficult when it comes to nice feet, seen some awesome in real so 🙂 ) whatever they may be with/without polish or toe rings i don't care they have to be soft & well taken care of + of course ticklsh

* as i'm evil as well i don't mind gags ( ball gags ftw !! ) that's a definitevely turn on when the ticklee is unable to move play it full & gag her !!!

* the tickler HAS to be a teaser, and tickling all the most sensitive spots with preferably fingers, feathers & tongue tickling ( woot ) toe biting & stuff yes also !!!!

* slow tickling instead of quick & uneffective

i've seen some vids like that so hope to see even more !

In my honest opinion, my favorite tickling senario/experince is: female barefoot tickling; bondage by stocks, toe tying is optional, fingers, feathers, hairbrushes, ler's toes can tickle as well, underarms could be exposed too. Feet & underarms should tickled @ da same time, softly then hard but still slowly. In addition, da best(most favorite)tickling senario of all is animal licking. I love when I see a dog lick a girl's feet all over, nonstop, hour long. 2 dogs 4 each foot & 2 @da pits.

Woman: Cute, wearing sports bra / T-shirt and barefoot.

Bondage: Stocks.

Length: 20+ min.

The clip would start off with the 'lee looking around the room in the stocks, and then this uy coming over (no talking) and removing her trainers/sneakers and socks while the girl looked on, anticipating what was going to happen next. The tickling would commense and the girl would laugh hysterically while the tickler tickled her with feathers, fingers, brushes, combs etc.
Then the girls toes would be restrained and the "heavy-artillary" would be used. Electric toothbrushes for example. 😛

I guess can add my two cents here.

I hold all videos that I watch by an aspect that I call the "Four F's"

Face, Feet, Features and Fun :laughing:

---------------First, Face...

I like to see the ticklee's facial reaction. video's that don't let you know what your lee looks like, are not my cup of tea. The tickler does not have to be shown unless they are a tickler/lee model as well or if they look great enough to be included in the vid!

in terms of the lee's looks... They don't have to be spectacularly beautiful... Just nice enough to watch or nice enough to make the viewer want to join in the tickle fesivities!

---------------Second, Feet!

Obviously the most important part of a FOOT tickling video...

Here's what I like... close ups... and lots of them! Since it's a foot tickling video, the focus should be mostly on feet wth a couple of zoomed out shots here and there showing the tickler doing their job and whole body shots of the ticklee. After these "zoomed out shots" the scene should go back to the close up.

I've seen many foot tickling focused videos that aren't even focused soley on the feet! (pun intended) Those kinds of vid are the most disappointing.

My preference of feet appearance varie from time to time when it comes to vids.

But regularly, I like big female feet and long toes (as probably some of you have seen in my artwork)

But in a video... as long as they look nice and well kept, then they're are alrightin my book, no matter the size.

-----------Third, Features!

This one is important to me. It's the inner workings of the vid.

The laughter of a lee is common place... not to much to worry about...

But..

If the ticklee is an actor ( also not my cup of tea) then she must have a convincing laugh... Laughter is apparently the second most important thing in a vid. To me (and probably most of us on the forum,) laughter makes or breaks the vid... if it's bad then the video takes a negative blow and so does the video company that made it no matter how good the models look or how well the production is.

long story short...

Fake laughter hurts, but if it must be done... please make it convincing!

also

I enjoy a video that has a fiction scenario to give it some more entertainment value.

Like the Babysitter clip from Tickling paradise for example.

or the olive oyl tickling clip from them as well...

-------------Lastly, Fun

This is an easy one...

To me it is just the things in a vid that make me want to watch it again... Like replay value for a video game...

examples: how well the tickler does his or her job.

or the ticklees reactions and overall performance....

well...

That's it for now. I probably forgot some stuff but... that's how I sum up foot tickle vids :super_hap

I love to see women who ENJOY a serious tickling, asking to have their bare feet tickled. Placing them in a guy's lap or putting them in a position where they cant help but get tickled

Here's what I define as a good video:

Tickler/Ticklee: For the tickler, I mostly prefer for it to be female. She must have long fingernails so she can tickle her victim, and must actually like to tickle someone as torture. For the Ticklee, anybody is great. Male or Female ( I'm a male myself). but i kinda want them to have their first tickling experience as well.

Appearence: Appearence is the key. If the Ticklee is female, they must have their feet in tip top shape. Smooth the soles out, and get their toenails trimmed, and painted a nice color or french pedicure. If not possible, the toenails at least they be clear and not yellow. same for males, minus the toenail painting. The Toenails must be trimmed and clear.

Length: usually, it depends on what my tastes are at the moment.

Plot: I prefer spontaneous tickling.

The video has to show a very beautiful woman, long hair, color not a difference. She must be stretched outward completely, and no gag. She must be tickled and played with at the same time.

i like slow foot tickling like with one finger while teasing like the foot online vids how they tickled feet i hate when ppl tickle all wild and crazy the f/f foot tickling in tickleabuse is perfect example of slow foot tickling with the two black women tickling each other

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back