• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do YOU find hotter?

deadlywiffeathr

Level of Lemon Feather
A person softly stroking one of your tickle spots completely oblivious to how much it is affecting you, or, a person softly stroking one of your tickle spots and secretly knowing how much it is affecting you? Lol

Personally its the second one for me. But the first option isnt far behind!

Definitely the second one. I enjoy the whole "I am going to make you suffer" persona.

Combo breaker!
I like the first one better. I don't like people knowing I'm secretly enjoying it all the time. It takes away the spark, for lack of a better word.

That's a really tough call for me. Given how close the spot is to my "indicator", though, it'd be pretty difficult for it to NOT be obvious. I guess I'll go with the second one, as well, since there'd be no uncertainty tainted with the insecurity of telling them what they were doing and getting a negative reaction.

I can see the appeal of the first one, but its number 2 for me as well.

If the tickler knows I like it, the idea is that they'll keep going.

Somewhere in the middle of those...I'm very fond of the inevitable moment when someone I've hooked up with for the first time accidentally tickles me, registers my extreme ticklishness, then notices that it turns me on during the course of events.

Well, that's usually how it goes.

I like both. However, I LOVE it when they at first do not realize and once they do....they go in for the kill ;-)

How about both one AND two. Someone who knows how much it's affecting you but acts as if they are completely oblivious to it! 😉
I always think it's super hot when someone is tickled to tears and the
tickler remains an air of complete nonchalance.

For me, its hottest for me when a lady is softly strking my most ticklish spots and openly knowing what it does to me....its obvious what it does to me!!

I think that both are pretty neat. But I got to say I really "dig" the second much more than the first choice. I mean the first choice is really neat and cool tickling the person but being oblivious to it really tickling the person or knowing but acting like you don't know how intense it affects the person is cool, neat, hot. However the person tickling the lee and knowing how intense it is to the lee-and really getting enjoyment of tickling the lee-secretly really knowing how much this gets to the lee-tickling not being afraid to show the lee-how intense and powerful he or she can be when tickling the person who is a lee. That is really HOT, super Hot in my book!!! You got LOVE that.

It just shows confidence and that is SEXY. Love both but love the second much more-ler tickling and knowing the intense and powerful effect -enjoying the tickling even more knowing how crazy he or she is driving the lee-oh yeah super HOT-especially if playful verbal teasing and verbal playful taunts thrown in w playful teasing tickle combos and playful tickle pounces while bound or not bound-excites the ler/ switch as giving out the tickles and you can tell this-don't try to hide it turns them on dishing the tickles-proud to show it excites him or her SCORCHING HOT!!!!!!!!!:bunny::xpeepsofa:excited::excited::excited::tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling::pounce::pounce::pounce::pounce::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back