• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you say to your best friend who loses their Sister?

Nomming

TMF Regular
What do you say when someone dies?

At 12:52 PM I find out from my best friend's girlfriend that his sister died.

I don't know what to say to him. I gave him a call today to try and talk to him, he's...shattered. I'm there for him but I don't know what I can say or do about the situation. I can't bring her back, but I can't let him deal with this alone. What should I do?

Last edited:
Sad news indeed. A member of my group of friends had somewhat of a similar situation with his father a couple of years back; he passed away very suddenly and unexpectidly while we were still at quite a relatively young age.

Maybe continuing just being there for your friend right now is what's needed, the only thing we could do at the time is the same thing. Obviously I don't know the specifics of your situation, however with our friend we tried to be round him and just help him function as best as normal. It might not neccassarily be about finding the words straight away but just being that strength to help them along.

Hope it gets better.

I agree with Johnny Lea here, just be there for the person. Send my My condolences as well. 🙁

Sorry to hear of your bad news.

No easy answer to this one other than just being there for him.

Some people like to talk about the situation and about the person who died others don't, its very much a case of just taking things very gradual a step at a time.

Time is a healer but it always seems to move slow in these situations.

I have to basically reiterate what everyone has said. Be there for him.

I'm sorry I can't give you much more than that. I'm...really bad when it comes to things like that. I have trouble expressing sympathy.

Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all. Just be there with a shoulder to lean and cry on...and be ready to LISTEN!

I'm probably the best listener most people could find. Especially so for my friends. Thanks Rox, and everyone else.

He's doing a lot better now after a week +.

Tell him Rox from the TT forum says that, "she's watching ya from up above and smiling/rooting for ya all the way! You can't see or touch her but she's always gonna be watching over ya and waiting patiently for your eventually reunion with her! So visit her grave and leave flowers, then get together with family and friends and celebrate the life she led, and then wake up the next day and go at life knowing your sister's soul has got your back!" ^_^

....😵...Rox?

Are you like my lesbian soul counterpart?

Most of that, if not all, I said to him the day before his funeral. He called me up to his old house he moved out from to help him get some stuff of hers from the basement to bring to the funeral. He had a break down in the front room and I said a LOT of what you said.

Hugged him for the longest time too.

Are those eyes, or breasts? Because if they're the latter, I'm a bit more stronger than most men in that regard.lol If not than damn those eyes for peering into my MIND.

Cute though, very cute. lol

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back