• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you think are tickling related fetishes?

GroovyBaby

TMF Regular
It seems that tickling has some common fetishes (people who like tickling also have other fetishes).

Bondage
Feet
Orgasm control
Hot wax (usually on feet).

These are the ones that come into mind for me, what do you people think? Any others that I haven't listed?

The ones for me are tickling, bondage, orgasm control.

You s.o.b I was gonna post this same thread LOL! Ya so back to the topic I also like feet & bondage. Kinda wierd that the "tickle fetish" usually comes with that fetish.

I was just giving a compliment. I do have a GF. that post will prolly piss her off

feet, bastinado, sensation play, consensual non-con, bondage, hand fetish, D/s, breath play, orgasm denial, humiliation, golden showers/urine play/forced urination, interrogation play, wrestling, nylons, feathers, pervertables, forced takedown/capture...the list goes on and on...

what can I say...I play at a dungeon many times a month...I see a lot...

feet, bastinado, sensation play, consensual non-con, bondage, hand fetish, D/s, breath play, orgasm denial, humiliation, golden showers/urine play/forced urination, interrogation play, wrestling, nylons, feathers, pervertables, forced takedown/capture...the list goes on and on...

*swoon*

CLUNK!

Ow. Jeez, Camel26. Alittle warning next time, maybe? 😉

Oh, BTW- What's a "pervertable"?

Izzat like, sex-play in a convertible or something?

Oh, also: What exactly is "Orgasm Control"?

If it's like: Seeing women bound and vibed 'til they're screaming for release? I love it. Well, strictly in theory.
Dammit.

So really the best I can say is everyone seems to be having a splendid time in the videos I've seen with abit of it included. It's so freakin' hot when women climax.

How about a sneeze fetish...?

I would lump this with the tickle fetish because it involves an involuntary response such as tickling would.

Oh, also: What exactly is "Orgasm Control"?

If it's like: Seeing women bound and vibed 'til they're screaming for release? I love it. Well, strictly in theory.
Dammit.

So really the best I can say is everyone seems to be having a splendid time in the videos I've seen with abit of it included. It's so freakin' hot when women climax.

There are different types of orgasm control. For some it's using a chastity device to keep someone from orgasm for like days, weeks, or even months (often called orgasm denial)! For others it's forcing a person to have repeated orgasms (aka milking for guys. Although for some "milking" means prostate massage. I refer to milking as just forced orgasms). Yet for some it's about bringing someone so so close to orgasm, and then not letting them, and then brining them close again, repeating this over and over (an hour, 2 hours, longer) until finally letting them orgasm (often called edging, or orgasm denial).

Personally I love the idea of repeated orgasms, or edging.

P.S. Vids online usually require short periods of time. So you will see for example a woman being vibed non stop, then begging for it to stop. This is because she is sensative after orgasm, much like a guy is. It is used for forced orgasm, but I believe real forced orgasms should have a few minutes rest before starting in. In my opinion it's not about being over sensatized right after climax, it's simply about forcing more orgasms.

Last edited:
Pervertable is an object from everyday life that can be used for more devious purposes...😉

Damn... I totally read 'pervertables' as 'vegetables' the first few times around... only figured it out on like 4th or 5th read. lol

Well, anyways, those and adding some more: breasts (as in breast tickling, yes that's a fetish as well), ass, spanking, water torture, water bondage... as you said, the list goes on (and it is HUGE).

How about a sneeze fetish...?

I would lump this with the tickle fetish because it involves an involuntary response such as tickling would.

agreed, and i have it, lol. its agonizingly torturous ( and amazingly hot for me at least ) to be tied up and have a feather or another soft object tormenting my nose and face until im itching beyond toleration and sneezing my head off.

stop giving me those weird looks, i have fantasies about being tortured by itching!

agreed, and i have it, lol. its agonizingly torturous ( and amazingly hot for me at least ) to be tied up and have a feather or another soft object tormenting my nose and face until im itching beyond toleration and sneezing my head off.

stop giving me those weird looks, i have fantasies about being tortured by itching!

I can relate brother...

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back