• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do YOU want to hear on Forbidden Female Rituals?

BrightEyes1082

Verified
Lee and I are together in NH right now, and in the very near future, we'll be able to broadcast our shows from the same location. Our shows have always been their best when we're able to do that.

We'd love to know what you, our amazing listeners, would like us to talk about!

Do you have topics that you want to know more about? Do you want to know more about our personal lives? Less?

Do you like hearing interviews? With either artists/author, or anyone else? Do you like the deep discussions with call-in guests?

Tell us what you want to hear about, and the format you want to hear it in! 🙂

Here is the link to the poll we made: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=131353

Hope to hear from lots of you!

Last edited:
How about a discussion of the lifestyle outside of a relationship? What it's like being a single dom/sub and the life cycle of the D/s relationship.

Snail Shell

Moar Robace bad fone conexshun pls k thx

*sorry, Rob....couldn't resist* 😀

All I need is just to hear the lovely voices of Lee and Mandy. I couldn't think of anything more magical.

I voted for several but my first choice is:
Interviews with tickling legends and pioneers
😀

I have some ideas for various topics or segments on your show.

1. Lee, I'd like to hear how you eventually decided to become a tickling producer. Where have you gone for casting? What are some interesting or amusing stories so far? What advice would you have those interested in also getting into producing.

2. An interview with a member of the week. Perhaps select someone who has impressed with insightful posts, media contributions, funny joke in the silly stuff forum, etc... A fun way to hopefully bring new in new listeners and encourage all members to make their presence felt.

3. Listeners submit a Family Guy question of the week for Amanda. If she gets it, she gets to tell that listener they have FAILED to stump her. If wrong, she is punished accordingly :firedevil.

4. How to control the crisis at the pumps. Is the immediate solution a boycott of certain gas distributors, greater American reliance on gas-free transportation such as bicycles, or pressure on Congress to start Legislating manufacturers to produce vehicles with greatly reduced carbon emissions.

5. Guess that spot. Lee tickles Mondy somewhere on her body for 10-15 seconds. If the listener can correctly figure out where, they receive an e-comic or a free clip, etc...

6. Common mistakes made in this community. Based on your experiences, what common mistakes do you see made by members both online and in real life in approaching others about play, placing a personal, making an inflammatory thread in GD, trying to arrange a gathering or munch, etc.... What advice do you have for those making such mistakes.

Okay number 4, was a joke.

what about how there are so many videos of women beeing tickled out there and not as many of men...I rather see the men get it..

id like to hear an indepth discussion/psyudo documentry on the life and times of rick astley

5. Guess that spot. Lee tickles Mondy somewhere on her body for 10-15 seconds. If the listener can correctly figure out where, they receive an e-comic or a free clip, etc...

NO!!!!!!!!!

what about how there are so many videos of women beeing tickled out there and not as many of men...I rather see the men get it..

Great idea! 🙂

id like to hear an indepth discussion/psyudo documentry on the life and times of rick astley

Bwahahahaha! Consider it done! 😀

idk bout the rest of you but i wouldnt mind hearing about how awesome i am on the show lol just joking ...

honestly tho maybe story time with Lee where she tells some of her most famous tickle sessions * or dates if Lea28 reads this * lol

I have some ideas for various topics or segments on your show.

1. Lee, I'd like to hear how you eventually decided to become a tickling producer. Where have you gone for casting? What are some interesting or amusing stories so far? What advice would you have those interested in also getting into producing.

2. An interview with a member of the week. Perhaps select someone who has impressed with insightful posts, media contributions, funny joke in the silly stuff forum, etc... A fun way to hopefully bring new in new listeners and encourage all members to make their presence felt.

3. Listeners submit a Family Guy question of the week for Amanda. If she gets it, she gets to tell that listener they have FAILED to stump her. If wrong, she is punished accordingly :firedevil.

4. How to control the crisis at the pumps. Is the immediate solution a boycott of certain gas distributors, greater American reliance on gas-free transportation such as bicycles, or pressure on Congress to start Legislating manufacturers to produce vehicles with greatly reduced carbon emissions.

6. Common mistakes made in this community. Based on your experiences, what common mistakes do you see made by members both online and in real life in approaching others about play, placing a personal, making an inflammatory thread in GD, trying to arrange a gathering or munch, etc.... What advice do you have for those making such mistakes.

Okay number 4, was a joke.

NUMBER FOUR! NUMBER FOUR!

I would go with that number five, because she said no...and she doesn't get to do that. :evilha:

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back