• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you want to see?

What do you like to see tickled?

• Total voters

SteelJaw

TMF Expert
Im placing this poll in the art section because it has to do with an art project, if the mods think its best kept somewhere else, by all mean, relocate it 🙂

I would like to know, what do you like to see in a tickling pic?

Wouldn't catgirls count as furries? Just wondering 😛

Catgirls don't quite count as furries. Just a tail and ears aren't enough. Angels and aliens can be cool if drawn well enough.

I guess it really depends on who you ask, to me a furry is a full animal in humanoid form, but a cat girl (or boy) has regular human skin no fur, just the tail and cat ears 🙂

Catgirls don't quite count as furries. Just a tail and ears aren't enough. Angels and aliens can be cool if drawn well enough.

Thats an interesting idea, Angels and aliens, I will make a note of that, thanks ^^

Elves, dammit! The world needs more elves!

Let's have elves. Lots and lots of elves. Lots and lots and lots of elves. Lots and lots and lots and lots of elves. Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of elves. Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of elves.

MORE.

ELVES.

What I wanna see eh? Whooboy. This is gonna be a long list. 😉

Okay, here goes:

April O'Neil [in lingerie] tickle tortured by Irma while bound spread eagle in her own bedroom in Manhattan and gagged.

Krystal [in her jungle princess outfit] tickle tortured by a female furry (or two) while bound by a stone sacrifical alter in the jungle.

Jem and the Holograms [in lingerie] tickle tortured by the Misfits while bound hanging from their wrists on a public stage and gagged.

Tifa [in a bikini] tickle tortured by Aerith and Yuffie while bound spread eagkle to a bed in Golden Saucer's ghost hotel and gagged.

Tifa [in a bikin] tickle tortured by Scarlet and Elena while bound to a metal table in Scarlet's personal dungeon and gagged.

Ouka [in manga oufit] tickle tortured by Kamuyi and her female book-bearing assistant while bound in a dungeon setting .

Blackrose [in bikini] tickle tortured by Subuaru, BT, and Mimiru while bound to a rack in a dungeon setting.

She-Hulk [in bikin] tickle tortured by fluffy rotating feather brushes via machine while bound in a dungeon setting

Power Girl [in bikin] tickle tortured by two young girls while staked spread eagle and gagged on a beach

Emma Frost [in hellfire outfit] tickle tortured by Selene while bound spread eagle to a love bed in Selene's private play bedroom and gagged.

That's enough for now I think. ^~

I am in favor of tickle torturing elves. It's a prestigious line of work, with a long and glorious tradition. Perhaps you could even compare and contrast the reactions to tickling of various species of elves, such as, but not limited to:

Drow elves
Night elves
Norse elves
High elves
Santa's elves
Keebler elves
Forest elves
Forest Gump
Elf stew, Elf sandwich, Elf flambe...

sorry, that went a little off track. Seriously though, whatever grabs your imagination and shouts "Draw me NOW" is what you should go with. And whatever the result, please share it with us.

I am in favor of tickle torturing elves. It's a prestigious line of work, with a long and glorious tradition. Perhaps you could even compare and contrast the reactions to tickling of various species of elves, such as, but not limited to:

Drow elves
Night elves
Norse elves
High elves
Santa's elves
Keebler elves
Forest elves
Forest Gump
Elf stew, Elf sandwich, Elf flambe...

sorry, that went a little off track. Seriously though, whatever grabs your imagination and shouts "Draw me NOW" is what you should go with. And whatever the result, please share it with us.

You are a wonderful and brilliant person.

Elf Sandwich? Is that where Seralde and Callonde sit beside me on the loveseat and...

:: me goes to tell Bella Donna about this thought I had ::

You are a wonderful and brilliant person.

You're too kind miss. :redface:

Now let us hope that the combined force of all our sage advice fuels Steeljaw's inner flames, and spurs him on to exultant new heights of kick-assery!

You're too kind miss. :redface:

Now let us hope that the combined force of all our sage advice fuels Steeljaw's inner flames, and spurs him on to exultant new heights of kick-assery!

kick-assery :laughing: now I doubt neither Bilbo or all of rivendell could have put that to script, tho I doubt it has a translation in elven or hobbit. But as Elves seem to be a popular choice, and you seem to have the names of the many types, could you provide more info on said types?

Can someone draw a pic of Hilary and Haylie Duff tickled by Amanda Bynes and Ashley Tisdale?

Just about any race is great, as long as they're basically humanoid and can't stand it. So far all the best cruel tickling stuff seems to be focused on humans, but I can't say that makes it the best race.

I vote for "anyone that hates it".

Humans are done more than enough, furries, not so much into them, catgirls are overrated, and other has no chance, so elves. Because elves are sexy.

Rox_My_Sox said:
Ouka [in manga oufit] tickle tortured by Kamuyi and her female book-bearing assistant while bound in a dungeon setting .

She-Hulk [in bikin] tickle tortured by fluffy rotating feather brushes via machine while bound in a dungeon setting
I could go with these two. The rest, not so much, either overrated over overdone or both.

bit said:
Night elves
Or this...
And you forgot Blood Elves

Attachments

• Furry Levels.jpg
    Furry Levels.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 47
kick-assery :laughing: now I doubt neither Bilbo or all of rivendell could have put that to script, tho I doubt it has a translation in elven or hobbit. But as Elves seem to be a popular choice, and you seem to have the names of the many types, could you provide more info on said types?

It's not at all surprising that elvish language has no translation for "Kick-assery". That word is of course a human corruption of the Dwarven word "Arsebootin". Etymology aside for a moment, in the hope of seeing some elves tickled, I've dug up a few reference pics. As for actual background information on the various Elven races, I know only a few stereotypes. Others may feel free to add to this, or correct any misunderstandings they see.

High Elves: good, prideful, arrogant, and magically gifted. Live in cities.

Wood Elves: neutral, wild, and territorial. Live in forests.

Dark or Drow Elves: evil, stealthy, and sadistic. Live in underground cities.

Santa's Elves: small, cheerful, toy making, and workaholic. Live at the North Pole.

Keebler Elves: very small, and bakers of delicious cookies! Live in kitchens inside trees.

Attachments

• High Elf.jpg
    High Elf.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Wood Elf.jpg
    Wood Elf.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Drow Elf.jpg
    Drow Elf.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 44
It's not at all surprising that elvish language has no translation for "Kick-assery". That word is of course a human corruption of the Dwarven word "Arsebootin". Etymology aside for a moment, in the hope of seeing some elves tickled, I've dug up a few reference pics. As for actual background information on the various Elven races, I know only a few stereotypes. Others may feel free to add to this, or correct any misunderstandings they see.

High Elves: good, prideful, arrogant, and magically gifted. Live in cities.

Wood Elves: neutral, wild, and territorial. Live in forests.

Dark or Drow Elves: evil, stealthy, and sadistic. Live in underground cities.

Santa's Elves: small, cheerful, toy making, and workaholic. Live at the North Pole.

Keebler Elves: very small, and bakers of delicious cookies! Live in kitchens inside trees.

Thanks that really helps a lot, to the nature and attitude of the races. I plan to make good use of this, though the project I have in mind may be beyond a simple elven tickling picture 😉

thanks again.

Hmmm i like the previously posted Emma Frost idea.
Drow and High Elves should be fun too. ^__^

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back