• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Full Figure Celeb Would you like to tickle and Why?

reddogftklr1

Since Tickling Larger women has been a popular post. I decided to see what celeb that is considered full figured would you like to tickle. I have a few, My first choice because she still seems sexy is Anna Nicole Smith. The other ones I would like to put in public stocks just to tickle the crap out of. They include oprah. It would be great for her to be locked in the stocks barefoot and arms over head to get it from all the husbands she made miserable all these years by her dumb ideas. It would finally be our turn to get her. I would like to see rosie o'donell in the stockade somewhere in Georgia at an NRA convention. They would use feather dusters shaped as guns. Charleton Heston would be the leader. I would like to see Roseanne get tickled by a bunch of wholesome soccer moms who are angry with her for trying to corrupt society with her portrayal of trailer trash family values.😀 Just a few ideas. So who would you like to see get it?

I WOULD TICKLE STAR JONES ONE OF THE HOSTS OF THE VIEW. I THINK IT WOULD BE A LOT OF FUN TO MAKE HER LAUGH FROM TICKLING HER BARE FEET.

Without a doubt, my #1 choice would be Lisa Nicole Carson (bka, Ally McBeal's roommate).

Star Jones is on the list too.

Personally, I'd like to see more videos that don't discriminate as much on the models. Too many videos attempt to focus on sex appeal when we all say that we're about tickling first and foremost. So why are we always seeing really SKINNY (bony) blonde girls in all of them? When we say "girl next door" how about MEANING IT! Whether she's a little overweight, a little tall, has a few freckles here or there, or doesn't have hair like in the suave commercials! Personally, give me the more ticklish girl over the thinnest any day! I think it's fun to see some tissue wiggle uncontrollably 🙂 VARIETY is the spice of life!

Sorry to get off topic! But LN Carson is my vote! 🙂

Mo'Nique would also be my number one choice, but I had many dreams about crashing the set of "Living Single" and having a field day. Kim Coles, Kim Fields, and Queen Latifah are all high on my list.

BTW: I saw Mo'Nique's feet on some TV interview some time ago and they are absolutely beautiful!

Also add Gail O'Grady to the list. For those that don't know, she's the receptionist, Donna Abandando, on NYPD Blue.

Dawn French would be my ideal larger Lee, she has a wonderful laugh and there's something about her sense of fun that tells you it would be one hell of a playful ticklefight and that she'd be uncontrollablt ticklish.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back